L'Arc~en~Ciel's worst nightmare

Four good looking guys stand still in front of a huge and old iron gate. One of them look quite excited, while the rest seems doesn’t have any interest to going inside such deserted house. The house was in mess, dead tress in the front yard, leaves everywhere, and with the stones that made the house, gives a creep.

“Are you sure about this, tetsuya?” ask hyde doesn’t believe tetsuya has bought that old and spooky house for the band. tetsuya nods eagerly.

“I know it looks dirty but after we clean it out, it will be perfect! Look at the vast yard, we could plant something there,” suggested tetsuya with a happy face.

“You aren’t going to plant banana’s trees, right?” ask ken.

“Of course not, I’ll plant it backyard,” smile tetsuya. ken grins.

“So come on, don’t waste anymore times. Let’s look inside,” ask tetsuya leading the way. hyde look at ken and yuki, they decide to follow their leader wish and went inside the house.

tetsuya was right. The situation inside the house is not much different with outside, still a mess, but with some new decorations, it’ll be quite nice to live. hyde excitedly looks around. tetsuya notices it.

“Well? It’s awesome, right? Not much different with the houses at London,” said tetsuya. hyde nods several times signing he’s agree with tetsuya words. hyde really like the house, it has many and long halls, wooden floor with carpet on it, also long and wooden wall,

“Of course I’ll change the color of the carpet and wallpaper," said tetsuya

“With pink?” ask ken.

“Yes, fresh color would bring up the spirit, right?” hearing the answer, ken grins again.

“I don’t care what you’re going to do with it, as long as there’s huge room for a party,” said ken looking around. He had enough with halls. hyde add the word “and girls” inside his mind. tetsuya looks at yuki. He has successfully persuaded hyde and ken, yuki won’t be a problem then, but tetsuya still feel need to make sure.

“yuki?” ask tetsuya. yuki still looking around, tetsuya doesn’t have any idea what he’s been looking.

“Mirrors,” mumble yuki.

“There are a lot of mirrors here,” pointed yuki. They follow his look. hyde agrees there are lots of mirrors inside the house. He was wondering why there’s so many of it.

“Maybe it belongs to the previous owner,” wonder hyde. ken quickly looks at tetsuya.

“tetsuya, why didn’t you tell us you’ve been living here for all this time?” tempt ken. tetsuya smiles at him and soon lose it. hyde smiles and yuki also quietly smile. But, there are really lots of mirrors, hyde think they should bring some of it off from the wall when they move there, that is if they move, and tetsuya haven’t know this.

They keep walking along the hall and there’s a turn ahead, hyde was leading and when he took the turn he’s surprised, in front of him, at the wall before another turn, there’s a mirror hanging, it’s quite big. hyde thinks with the mirror position like that, it would really make everybody surprised. hyde definitely sure they have to take down some of it. Then hyde sees something strange, he only see his reflection at the mirror, he thinks he shouldn’t be seeing his only reflection there. hyde turns back and found no one there, hyde was sure tetsuya, ken, and yuki were right behind him. They went inside the house together and he doesn’t remember they have taken separated way.

“Guys, where are you?” call hyde. No voices answer him.

“Guys, it isn’t funny,” hyde walk back before the turn and again he found no one there, just an empty hall. hyde looks around him and there’s no other way, either a door that maybe take by his friends without him knowing it. hyde is wondering what happen, where’s his friends? While thinking hyde sees something strange again, he sees the mirror surface moving like water. It’s impossible because mirror has hard surface. hyde move closer to make sure he wasn’t mistaken. Slowly he reach for the mirror, he stop at some point before decide to continue, his hand stop in front of the mirror, touching it hard surface. hyde smiles in grief but again wonder what was he just saw, maybe it’s just a reflection from the lights or something. hyde looks at his back again thinking maybe his friends has catch up with him, but there’s still no one around, hyde turns his look at the mirror again and he definitely surprised with what he see. He’s inside a room, dining room to be precisely, with candles, red roses, and some foods on the table. hyde looks at his back again and don’t see the hall, he look to the front again, and he’s still inside the room. hyde is wondering and confused with strange things that keep happen.