In My heart

“Until when you’re going to let it happen?” ask ken upset.

He and yukihiro were sitting together at the couch inside their rehearsal studio. yukihiro was playing PSP. ken’s question was meant for their leader, tetsuya who’s staring at his computer screen. They were supposed to meet and talk about their next project. But, the time has passed and they haven’t started the meeting. They were waiting for hyde. Ken doubted hyde would come to the meeting after the quarrel with tetsuya.

“tet-chan, are you listening to me?” ask ken.

“Yes,” said tetsuya shortly.

“Then aren’t you going to do something? Aren’t you tired having through the same thing over and over? I would,” ken sits back.

“And if I was hyde-kun, I would choose to leave,” tetsuya slightly look at him.

“But, if he really leave it would be bad for us, that’s why you have to find a way to settle things right!” ken hits his thigh. He looks stressed. He feels tired with what keep happening between his band members.

“It will be alright, don’t you worry,” told tetsuya fixing his eye-glasses.

“Why I feel your voice isn’t comforting?”

“Ah!” suddenly yukihiro shouts.

“I’m dead,” his eyes are looking at his PSP.

“yukkie-kun, we’re talking seriously here. Can you give more attention?” ask ken trying to be as patience as he can.

“Don’t you worry, everything will be fine,” said yukihiro starting new game.

“You did listen,” ken slightly looks at tetsuya.

“hyde-kun will come and tet-chan will settle things right,” told yukihiro.

“I know and it always happen like that, aren’t you feeling tired with it?”

“They’re the one who would feel more tired than us. But, whatever happens they always come back together, right? Their relationship isn’t something that could easily break. They haven’t been together just by yesterday,” yukihiro’s fingers start to move the button on his PSP. Though he’s playing but his minds can still thinking of something else.

Both of tetsuya and ken are still with yukihiro’s words. Suddenly the door open and come in, Gackt. He surprises everyone, though tetsuya seems looking very calm.

“Sorry to bother you, but where’s hyde-san?” ask Gackt.

“He’s not here, I mean…he hasn’t come,” told ken.

“Why are you here?” ask ken. Gackt ignores him and walks to tetsuya.

“I’ve told you before, right? If there’s something happen between the two of you, I will take him away,” told Gackt.

“There’s nothing happen between us,” said tetsuya still looking calm.

“Oh, is that so? Then why he’s back working with Kaz-kun? You do know that every time he has a fight with you, he always go back working with Kaz-kun,”

“That’s not true. We’re fine. And the reason hyde-kun is back working with Kaz-kun is because he wants to. There’s no other reason than that,” told tetsuya.

“You think you know everything because you’re a leader, but the truth is you know nothing. You don’t know anything about hyde-san’s feeling,” said Gackt.

“And you do?” ask tetsuya with a sharp look. Gackt takes a sigh.

“I never hate anyone as deep as I hate you. You don’t know how lucky you are. You’re the only one that always on hyde-san’s mind. Yet, you keep hurting him,”