Tease of Love

“Argh!!!!” scream hyde loud and hysterical. His scream make ken surprised. hyde walks quickly to ken who’s holding his guitar.

“Give it to me!!” hyde stretches out his arm to ken. ken takes out a pink guitar pick that he has put on his lips. He’s looking at it.

“This?” ask ken. hyde eyes become rounded.

“Why you keep it on your mouth??” hyde still sounds hysteric.

“You know it’s my favorite one, don’t you?” hyde roughly takes the pick from ken’s hand.

“Yeah…yeah…tet-chan gave it for your birthday present,” said ken get his attention back at the guitar.

“So you know then why you use it anyway?”

“It was there and asks me to use it,” ken grins. He’s joking like usual, but hyde doesn’t laugh. hyde’s face is looking very upset. He left ken.   

“Where are you going?” ask ken.

“I’ll get it sterilized!” shouts hyde. ken grins again. hyde is going to the bathroom to get the pick wash. From the other door comes in tetsuya. He can hear hyde’s grumbling from inside the bathroom.

“What happen to hyde?’ ask tetsuya. ken lifts up his shoulders.

“Maybe he’s having his period?” ask ken. tetsuya smiles calmly.

“You shouldn’t tease him, ken-chan. You know it’s hard to bring back his mood once he gets upset,”

“Well, it’s not my job to do it. It’s your job,” ken grins.

“Well, as member of the band, I also expect for your cooperation,” tetsuya smiles.

“Ah, you mean as member of the band. Actually I was thinking of another part of your job,” this time tetsuya smiles so gently. He walks to the bathroom to calm down the tiny vocalist temper. ken follows the leader back until it disappears behind the door.

“The way you’re doing it, it’s like a school kid teasing his crush,” said yukihiro suddenly. When everything happens, he was quietly practicing his hits at the corner. ken turns to him with confused look.

“tet-chan knows, I know, and the only one who doesn’t know is hyde-kun. It’s because his attention are only on works and tet-chan,” add yukihiro.

“What are you talking about?” ask ken.

“I’m talking about your feeling for hyde-kun. You still have the feeling for all this time. You like him. That’s why you like to tease him, to get his attention,” explain yukihiro.

“Well, that’s true. But, I also like you, yukkie-kun, and also tet-chan,” yukihiro laugh.

“Who are you fooling?”

“But, I understand why you’re doing it. I respect you for it. If hyde-kun knows your feeling, things will get complicated,” said the drummer.

“You’re a nice person, ken-chan,” ken stills. Suddenly he grins to yukihiro. ken puts down his guitar and walk to yukihiro.

“What are you doing?” ask yukihiro.

“I’ll give you a bear hug. You’ve said good things about me,” ken moves closer.

“Go away!” yukihiro is making a cross sign with his drum’s sticks.

“I see both of you are getting along,” said tetsuya suddenly. He has come back from the bathroom. hyde is right behind him, drying the pink pick with a towel.