Thank you 💜

Thank you so much for finishing this book with me!

It's still so strange that anyone reads what I write. A bunch of you read my other stuff first, and I was so surprised when my YA fantasy/paranormal readers jumped into this NA romcom as soon as I started posting. You're the best!! I've been so lucky to fall into a group of supportive and encouraging readers and writers.

My writer friends already know this, but for the readers I'll mention it. Hitting the star and letting us know you've read the chapter takes one second, and it makes us smile. Leaving a comment, whether it's to say you love or hate a character or situation or whatever, might take a few seconds longer, but it's the best feeling to see someone getting into the story we've spent so much time thinking about, and planning, and writing, and editing. Even a laughing emoji left by one of my dumb jokes seriously makes my day.

So if you took the time to do any of the above, I can't thank you enough. 💜

An extra big thanks to my sounding board, editing partner, cover designer, and friend, Alwyn_Knighton  !!! 🥰💜 If you're not following her and checking out her works, you're missing out. Rockstar's, enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, bad boy, billionaire—she's all about the romance and drama.