Special Chapter 4

While walking on the warm sand, Jeva can't stop her eyes from tearing up. After fixing the issue with Suella, she can't believe that her husband teamed up with her squad and family to give her a surprise wedding in JeCha island.

She doesn't want to complain and she refused to because it may be a surprise wedding but this setup is her dreaming wedding -- calm and intimate.

Her smile widens as she saw her child wearing a white haltered dress with a flower crown on her head, while hugging the small basket she used a while ago as she walked on the aisle as there only flower girl.

Her friends are wearing her favorite color which is blue. All that there is in the wedding are her favorites, especially the groom.

"HOY BRUHA! WAG KANG MAGDRAMA! NAPAKASELOSA MO TALAGA SUMUNOD KA KAAGAD SA KASAL KO DI MO MAN LANG KAMI PINAGHONEYMOON!" biglang nagtawanan ang mga tawo sa paligid sa isinigaw ni Kyza.

Anlakas talaga ng sapak sa ulo ng babaeng 'to. Kumento niya sa sarili. She felt guilty dahil totoo naman ang sinabi nito pero kahit gano'n pa man ay masaya siya dahil pinagpaliban nito ang kanilang honeymoon para sa kanyang kasal.

When she reached the end of the aisle, Champ offered his hand to her and the moment she accepted it, he greeted her with a kiss.

"AY? NAGMAMADALI? WALA PANGKISS THE BRIDE!" bakas ang bitterness sa boses ni Mari na ikinatawa ng lahat. Napag-alaman kasi nilang may tinataguan itong lalaki 'yon nga lang, hindi nila alam kung sino.

"Wag kang mag-alala ikaw ang susunod." natatawang sabi ni Jeva.

Bigla namang nalukot ang mukha ng kaibigan dahilan ng pagtawa ulit nilang lahat.

The ceremony started, until it's time for both of them to share their vows.

Champ held her hands and uttered the following words, wholeheartedly, "You may not know it, but I am thankful that you risk your private life for me and I can't thank you enough because of it. F-ck! I'm really not good at this." He memorized many romantic lines for her movies and series before, but when it comes to Jeva, he doesn't know what to say.

"Just speak what your heart wants to say." she smiled brightly at him, like she always does. They both don't like a memorized vows.

He smiled back at her after a long deep breathe before continuing his vows, "With you and Way I couldn't ask for more. You are my happiness. I mean, I will still ask for more."

Napakunot naman noo si Jeva sa narinig.

"I will ask for more Way to come." he said smirking at her making the audience laugh their hearts out.

"Yon oh!"

"WHOOOOHH! THAT'S MORE I LIKE IT BABY!"

"Iba ka talaga 'tol!"

"Hoooyyy!! Ano yaaaan? HAHAHAHA."

"Bilisan niyo na 'yan at nang makarami!" 

Iba't ibang kumento ang narinig nila mula sa kanilang mga kaibigan ngunit biglang pinanghinaan si Jeva nang marinig ang boses ng anak.

"I want 2 baby sisters and 2 baby brothers!" Way shouted cheerfully.

"Pano ba 'yan?" he smirked at her once again.

 She playfully punched his arm and said, "Tapusin mo na ang vow mo nang masimulan na natin ang request ng anak mo." now, it's her time to smirk.

Champ cleared his throat and blinked his eyes multiple times. Hindi pa rin nagbabago ang kanyang asawa, lagi pa rin siyang nawawalan ng masasabi.

"I won't promise that this marriage will be perfect, but I will do everything to keep you away from pain. And, I promise that I will never let anyone eat the cookies you made ever again." he eyed Jaxxon and Jeron which makes Jeva laughed. "Lastly, okay lang din sa 'kin araw-araw fried chicken ang ulam kung 'yan lang ang alam mong lutuin."

"Wow ha?" Jeva reacted.

He caressed her face, "What I mean to say is, I love everything about you and you don't have to be insecure to anyone, I don't want you to change into someone you are not. I love the Jeva Leyn Villaflor-Quiroz I knew, who is clumsy and has no filtered mouth, but love me dearly." he gave her a kiss on the lips.

"HOY KUTA KA NA VLADIMIR! WALA PANG KISS THE BRIDE!" sigaw ni Jeron.

"Jealous?" he mouthed as he raised his brow at him.

Jeva giggled before saying her vows, "I hate being on the spotlight, you know that, but for you I am willing to risk, because I love you. You gave me the most precious thing in the world," she looked at their child, Way Victory. "You are my first love and definitely my last one. Kasi ikaw lang naman ang nag-iisang nagpalabas ng kati ko sa katawan." she joked. 

"I will try my best to learn how to cook because fried chicken every meal is unhealthy." she continued. "From the first day we met until our last breathe I'm yours and you are doubtlessly mine."

The crowd cheered after hearing their short but truthful vows and it became louder when the newly wedded couple ended the ceremony with a doubtlessly loving and passionate kiss.

Lahat ng babaeng single na kaibigan ay pinalinya sa harap para sa throwing of bouquet except Mari. Kaya naman nilapitan niya ito at hinila papunta sa harap.

Jeva threw the bouquet and it was Mari who caught it.

She walked towards her friend and hugged her, "Loving is not always easy, but if it is real then, it is worth fighting for. Enough with running away and listen to your heart." she whispered to her ears. She felt a hot liquid fell on her shoulder.

She held Mari's shoulders after she broke the hug, "Today is not the day for us to shred tears because of sadness. Because... IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!!!"

With that, everyone cheered and enjoyed themselves having a beach disco.