EPILOGUE ✔

SEEING my wife walking gracefully on the aisle wearing white with a beautiful smile written on her face is a very gratifying view to look at while the song 'This I Promise You' by NSYNC is playing as the background wedding music.

Oh, oh

When the visions around you

Bring tears to your eyes

And all that surrounds you

Are secrets and lies

I'll be your strength

I'll give you hope

Keeping your faith when it's gone

The one you should call

Was standing there all along

I wanted to be my wife's strength, I wanted to be the one who gave her hope.

I looked at his face. I really admire her beauty from the first time I saw her. I wanted to thank my mother in heaven for arranging my marriage with someone amazing. I would never find someone like her. I was ashamed to admit that I was already smitten by her from the very first time we laid on each other's eyes.

I admire her humor, honesty, and patience. Those traits made me fall in love with her even more day by day.

Her beauty attracted me but it was her personality that brought joy to my life. I admire how she handled every challenge that was thrown at her.

From the top of her head down to the tips of her toe, I adore everything and everywhere in between. She's my religion.

She's irreplaceable and irresistible.

She's everything to me. She gave me so much happiness and I want to give her nothing less. By being in my life, she gave me a reason to live and to cause a fight for life and hopes to look up every day.

My life has never been this good. I promised to keep her heart safe from other heartbreaks and any other emotional baggage.

She's all I ever want and all that I could ever ask for. She made me feel loved in ways I couldn't even expect. I would never ask for more, I only want her, only her in my life. I just want her and me, forever. Until my last breath.

And I will take you in my arms

And hold you right where you belong

Til' the day my life is through

This I promise you

This I promise you

And I thank her for walking through this life with me. She came to me as a blessing, she made me feel alive as the day went by. I love her every step of the way. She's the best gift that has been given to me.

Being with her, talking with her, and laughing with her is the most adorable thing to do.

I've loved you forever

In lifetimes before

And I promise you never

Will you hurt anymore

I give you my word

I give you my heart

This is a battle we've won

And with this vow

Forever has now begun

As time goes on, my love and admiration for my wife increased ten folds. That, I may not be able to stand up again if I will lose her. I will only love her twice in my life and that is now and forever.

(The song continues...)

A day without her is like a day without air. I wouldn't breathe if I lost her. Nothing else completes me as she does.

Loving her is the best decision I've ever made. I've never been scared of letting go of something, pero noong panahon na hiniwalayan ako ng asawa ko, doon ko lang naramdaman ang sobrang sakit sa aking puso. I will never let her go again. The thought of not having her beside me kills me slowly.

Whenever I look at her, especially whenever she smiles, I feel like I met an angel in person. No one can ever be as sweet as she is. She lights up every part of me and I will never get tired of looking at her.

Natatawa ako habang inaalala ang panahong hindi siya nahihiyang gawin ang mga ginagawa niya sa harap ko. Lalo na noong hindi ito nahiyang maghubad sa harapan ko. It only means that she's really comfortable with me. At masaya akong komportable siya sa akin.

She is exactly what I need in my life and I will cherish every moment I have with her. I will cherish her with all my all more than she could imagine. Forever is just a start for us and we belong to each other's arms.

"HEY YOU, SPINACH!!" - napalingon naman kaming dalawa ni Jeva sa babaeng biglang sumigaw. She's the only girl wearing black in this wedding. "WAG NIYONG AGAWIN SA

AKIN ANG SPOTLIGHT. MGA WALANG HIYA KAYO! KASAL KO ITO! SA AKIN ANG ARAW NA ITO. WAG KAYONG

EPAL!" - all of the people who were present in this wedding laughed because of what Kyza said.

Yes, today is Kyza's wedding day. Hindi ko nga alam kung anong trip ng kaibigan ng asawa ko dahil gusto niyang mag suot ng itim na wedding gown sa araw ng kasal niya habang lahat ng mga abay ay nakasuot ng puti.

My wife and her friends were really different hindi mo mababasa kung ano ang mga nasa isip nila. My wife is weird too, because for a girl, napakaadik niya sa kulay blue and dangerous sports like racing. Mari always wear long vintage dresses. Nerize is a girl who's stronger than a man. Kyza naman ay adik sa kulay itim, halata naman, dahil pati sa kasal niya ay kulay itim ang gown na kanyang napiling suotin. I knew a little about Gwyn, she maybe my wife's cousin, pero minsan ko lang siyang nakakasama but I knew she's also weird like others.

But my wife will always be the most beautiful weird person.

"HEYYY!!" - sigaw muli ni Kyza sa amin. "ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO RUIN MY WEDDING?!" - galit na sigaw nito.

Natatawang inalis ng asawa ko ang kanyang kamay na nakapulupot sa aking braso. She walked towards the opposite the direction. Magkabila kasi ang upuan ng mga lalaki at babae.

Nang nakaupo na kami, I looked at my and mouthed "I love you" to her.

My smile grew wider when she mouthed "I love you too" to me.

Loving someone and being loved the same way is the single most fulfilling thing in the entire world.

Noong hindi ko pa nakilala ang asawa ko, I always love wondering whether love is worth fighting and dying for. But now that I found her, I'm already ready to risk anything for her, I am willing to die for her without a second thought. This is how much I love my wife.

I will always thank her for loving me and calling me hers, and for accepting me for who I am, with all my imperfections.

I will always want her to be with me for the rest of our mortal days. She will continue to be someone I love, admire and respect without hesitations.

And she is, doubtlessly mine.

THE END.
B.

DECEMBER 18, 2020