Chapter 12 ✔

JEVA still can't forget her sudden violent release infront of her husband's friends. She knew she should've not done that but, at that time they just pointed out how unreliable she is to her friend and it's making her mad at herself.

She also can't deny the fact how her heart felt so much joy, that she even can't explain what it is when she saw her husband lying next to her and it looks like he was comforting her even if she's not aware. She felt so delighted knowing that she wanted even a pint-sized attention from the one she loved dearly. She realized that, at his heart, she cared so much for her because he wouldn't do what he did if he didn't.

It's been weeks since that happened. She and Champ were back to their normal life. She, going to school studying for her future and Champ on the other hand, was on the set or sometimes at the ZK Pharmaceutical Company.

She wanted to apply there as a Pharmacist. Since, she is a registered pharmacist but Champ didn't let her. He said that she will be more exhausted if she'll work while studying. Champ is already okay with her helping Kyza at the Café and singing at Alvin's bar. He doesn't want to add more responsibilities to her.

She only wanted to keep herself busy because whenever she is alone, she can't stop herself from eating and sleeping. Ayaw naman niyang lumubo baka tuluyan na talaga siyang iwan ng kanyang asawa.

Right now, it's already night, and she's here at Alvin's bar. They are going to play five songs straight after that, there'll be a short break and another band will play.

Jeva is now like a mini-celebrity because she gains fans from playing drums, her fans are not as many as her friends'. She doesn't like to be known. She just introduced herself as JL and whenever they asked her her social media accounts she'll just say she doesn't have one. Her friends didn't say a word about it, too. 'Cause they already know her and how she values her private life more.

Jeva was about to climb up to the stage when Mari grab her shoulder kaya naman napalingon sya rito.

"Are you okay?" - Mari asked.

"Yes, I'm okay."- labas sa ilong na sabi nito.

"You look pale." - Mari pointed out.

"I'm fine."- and gave her friend an assuring smile.

Mari nods. "Okay, if you say so." - at nauna ng pumunta sa stage sumunod naman sya rito.

After playing the five songs. Jeva immediately gets down because she feels so giddy.

Didiretso na sana siya sa locker room ng bar ng bigla siyang kuyugin ng mga humahanga kanya.

"JL, you were so cool."

"JL, ang galing mo talagang magdrum."

"Oo nga, JL. Pwede ba kaming magpaturo?"

"JL, can we take a picture?"

"JL, ako rin."

People kept calling her name. She heard lots of JL's. Nahihirapan siyang maglakad dahil ang iba sa kanila ay nakayakap pa sa kanila. She gave them a very faint smile. She can't push them. She doesn't to be rude to someone admiring her skills.

Hinayaan niya na lang na kunan siya ng picture ng mga ito while a small smile on her face.

She felt more dizzy. People are pushing and pulling her para lang makipagkamay sa kanya or makipagpicture. This is what she doesn't like about being in the spotlight. Some fans are aggressive.

Biglang may humawi sa mga tao na ikinagulat na.

"I'm sorry guys. JL, can't stay long, she still has a lot of things to do." - it was Alvin. Her friend, the bar's owner.