Chapter 25 ✔

"HEY! Welcome back!" - Jeron welcomed Jeva cheerfully and gave her a warm hug the moment she stepped out from the private plane.

"Gosh! Don't be so over-acting, douche." - sabi ni Kyza na biglang sumulpot mula sa likuran ng babae habang may karga-kargang bata. "As if you don't know that Jeva was already here in the Philippines for almost two months." - she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

Jeron snorted. "You should know how to control your mouth. You're a bad influence to the kid." - he wrangled.

Kyza rolled her tongue on her inner cheeks and scowled at the latter. Kung wala lang talaga siyang hawak na bata, masasapak na niya ang lalaki.

Jeron has become friends with Jeva's friends but Kyza seems to dislike her that's why they always bicker. There's always tension between them and it is impossible to have a day without them brawling at each other.

Jeva laughed at them.

"What are you laughing at?" - Sabay na tanong ng dalawa kaya mas lalo siyang natawa sa mga ito.

"You." - she pointed to the two. "If I am not your friend maybe I'll think that you two are a couple and are having a love quarrel." - she said while laughing.

"Gosh! Kilabutan ka nga! / Over my dead amazing body!" - sabay ulit na sabi ng dalawa. Jeron is shaking his body and roughly shook his hand to himself while Kyza took few steps backwards and look at him disgustingly.

"What are you saying amazing body?" - Kyza sniggered. "Eww! You look like a stick! Wait, no. I think that does give justice to the stick." - she smirked as she mortified him in front of their friends.

All of them were here because they just got back from Boracay. They spent two weeks there because they are celebrating Beatrice's boutique branch in the Philippines.

Jeron was thrilled because of anger, he wanted to scratch Kyza's smirk on her face.

"Mukha ka ring owl! Ang laki ng mata mo!" - ganti niya naman dito.

"Aba't--!"

"Stop it guys. I think we should go now." - Beatrice said.

Gwyn nods. "Yeah, it's so hot in here."

"Wow ha? Parang hindi ka nga nainitan doon sa boracay tapos ngayon mainit na sayo ang sikat ng araw? Hello, girl. 7 o'clock am pa lang no?" - pambabara ni Mari sa kaibigan. Gwyn rolled her eyes at her friend.

"Let's go to my office." - aya ni Jeron kanila.

They're here in Luther Lucena's Airport. Naunang naglakad kina Jeron at Jeva ang kanilang mga kaibigan.

"He has been looking for you." - Jeron said.

She gave him a small smile. "Yes, I know." - she stopped walking and stared at Jeron. "Why?"

"What why?" - he asked confusedly.

"All along you knew where I was. Why didn't you told him?" - it was really a puzzled to Jeva. Dahil kung tutuusin pwedeng nitong sabihin sa asawa niya kung nasaan siya sa loob ng tatlong taon ngunit hindi nito ginawa.

That's right! It was already three years since she left the Philippines, since she broke up with her husband and since she got a call that Shylane died. She stayed in Spain for that whole 3 years. She went there to cool down and to finish her studies. And now, she's already an OB Gyn.

Jeron shrugged. "I don't know. Alam ko namang hindi mo sinabi sa akin na wag sabihin sa asawa mo kung nasaan ka. It was just my initiative. You left secretly that's why I concluded that you don't want him to know and I respect your decision." - sunod-sunod na sabi ng lalaki.