Chapter 19 ✔

"HEY! Where's my kiss?!" - Jeva shouted at her husband who hurriedly went to their room.

Agad naman itong tumakbo pabalik sa kanya and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Nagmamadaling umalis si Champ. He waved his hand while Jeva do the same and mouthed 'I love you' to him but sadly, Jeva again, doesn't get any response.

"It's okay. Don't over think. It's just nothing." - she to herself trying to be calm. She used her thumb to wipe her tears away. Why am I so emotional? She unconsciously touched the pendant of her necklace that Champ gave her after their sleepless night on the island. It's a white gold necklace with a pendant champ and has a tiny diamond on each letter. Champ said that it wasn't just his name but it was also her, she is the champion in his heart. The necklace serves as Champ's anniversary gift to her.

It's been almost a month since they got back from the island. They were happy and didn't have problems on their first week from vacation. They cuddle each other before sleeping and before getting up from the bed, at ang nangyari sa island ay nasundan pa ng maraming beses.

But, Champ suddenly became so moody. He easily gets irritated at her and Jeva hates herself because she doesn't know what's wrong and her husband doesn't want to tell her. She became so emotional and that is so not her. Bigla-bigla na lang siyang naiiyak sa 'di malamang dahilan.

It was a question to Jeva why her husband often came home so late at night and sometimes got home early in the morning, just like right now, kakauwi lang ng lalaki.

Were you hiding something from me? A sharp pang hit her heart. She wanted her husband to tell her everything. She knew she would understand. All she wanted is him to be honest to her.

Champ entered the kitchen and saw her wife spacing out. He sighed and walked towards her then, hugged her from behind. He heard her sniffs.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" - alo niya rito.

Pumihit ito paharap sa lalaki. "Do you still love me?" - she asked her straight to his eyes.

"Of course, I love you. What makes you ask me that question?" - nakakunot ang noo nito.

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Nothing. Pumasok lang sa isip ko." - she tried to move away from him but he stopped her.

"Look at me." - he said as he cupped her face. "Please, don't question my love for you. This," - he pointed to his chest where his heart was located. "This will only beat for you, remember that." - he said and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Tell me if there's something wrong. I'll try to understand. We will face each problem together." - she said.

"Of course. We will." - he kissed her temple. "I won't let anything break us apart."

She smiled at him. "Nothing will break us apart."

They kissed and then right after, something happened AGAIN in the kitchen.

AFTER exhausting themselves by making love to each other for a whole day, they found themselves sitting on the pebbles near the pool while their feet were playing with the water.

The place is quiet and relaxing as the early night breeze touches their skin but, as usual, a quiet place will never be a quiet place if there's Jeva. Talking lots of nonsense and of course, nasty stuff was not excluded.

"Seriously, I never thought that you are still virgin when the first time we did it on the island." - hindi mapakaniwalang sabi ni Champ sa asawa. For a first timer, Jeva was really wild. Well, always wild. Not to mention her mouth dahil sa mga salitang lumalabas sa bibig niya hindi mo akalaing virgin pa siya.