Chapter 9 ✔

PAGKATAPOS magshower ni Champ ay agad namang sumunod si Jeva.

Champ whistled in annoyance. Kakatapos lang niyang maligo sa ilalim ng napakalamig na tubig ay makikita na naman niya ang asawa nyang hubo't hubad na naglakad papasok ng bathroom.

Hindi na niya talaga alam kung ano ang gagawin sa asawa niya. Baka dumating ang araw na hindi na niya kayang pigilan ang sarili at magalaw ito.

He knew never that there'll be a woman confidently walking naked inside a room knowing that she's with a man. What the heck is she thinking?

An hour ago, Jeva went out of the bathroom. She's wearing a white bathrobe with a towel on her hair. She was perplexed by the look Champ is giving her while sitting on the single couch while leaning his back with crossed arms on his chest. Taray parang hari lang ah?

"Why are you like that?" - he asked her, looking straight to her eyes.

"Like, what?" - she innocently asked him back.

"Like what you always do." - he audibly said and looked away from her gaze.

"What exactly?" - she asked him again. She really has no idea what he was talking about.

He sighs while pushing his inside cheeks with his tongue.

"Walking naked." - he said half-murmuring.

Jeva's lips formed into 'O' before turning her back and getting the blower to dry her hair. The man furrowed his brows because the other did not answer him.

"Aren't you gonna answer me?" - his voice sounds so irritated.

She immediately looked at him while drying her hair. "Why so agitated?" - she raised her brow at him. "It's not like you're not gonna see it in the future." - she teased him. It's payback time, baby.

Champ's jaw dropped. Walanghiya talaga ang babaeng ito. He is sure that he wanted to see her naked on his bed under him just because he saw her naked couple of times, and he was honestly seduced.

"Seriously, Jeva Leyn? I am a man. It's really not appropriate for you to walk around naked." - parang natatarantang sabi nito. Wow, concervative. She and her sarcastic thoughts.

"I never thought that you are this conservative, Vladimir." - she smirked.

Champ stunned. He was used to being called by his wife with his second name and it's just so sexy when she called him with his first name. But still he doesn't like it. Only his co-actors/actress call him that and the employees in his grandparents' company. Even his grandparents don't call him Champ. Only Jeva.

"Don't call me that."

"What? Why?" - naguguluhang tanong ni Jeva.

"I just don't like you calling me by my first name." - he said, trying to avoid her gaze.

Parang may kung anong sumaksak sa puso ni Jeva. "Why?" - tears formed in her eyes. Why does he don't want her to call him Vladimir? Iyon naman ang tawag ng lahat sa kanya except her. Is she not important to him?

"Because..." - he cleared his throat dahil parang may bumara dito ang sarili niyang laway. "...I just love it when you call me Champ." - he honestly said at agad na tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo at naglakad papalapit sa pinto.

Napangisi naman si Jeva dahil sa sinabi nito. She could feel her cheeks heat up. Inilagay niya ang kanyang dalawang kamay sa magkabilang pisngi at nagtatatalon.

Lumingon sa kanya si Champ at agad siyang tumayo ng maayos na parang walang nangyari. Biting her lips, suppressing herself smile.

He gave him a questioning look and she just shrugged and giggled.