Chapter 17 ✔

IT'S ALREADY dark when Jeva wakes up and there's no one beside her. She curled herself up and roamed her eyes around the room but Champ wasn't there then, she noticed the sticky note on the side table.

She picked it up and read...

Come and see me on the seashore.

- Husband

Jeva couldn't help herself to chuckle because of the little heart he drew beside the word 'husband'. With this little gesture of his makes her little heart pounding in elation, she felt so special and loved.

She shook her head. Her husband doesn't love her. Her imagination went too far. It doesn't mean that her husband wants their relationship work, the man feels the same the way she felt for him.

She grabs her suitcase to change her clothes. Her brow creased when she felt her suitcase was so light. She immediately opens it and sees that nothing's there, not even a piece.

She walked towards the wardrobe and when she opened it, she saw her clothes in it with Champ's.

A grin written on her face. "Infairness naman sa asawa ko, ha?" - she murmured to herself.

She stilled when she realized that most of her clothes were different kinds of bikinis and silky micro nightgowns.

All her senses were turned to alert mode. "Oh my gosh! Did he see everything?" - she face-palmed. Gosh! Nakakahiya!

She pursed her face while creasing her brows. "Wait? Bakit ako mahihiya? Actually, it's a good thing." - she smirked and hummed. "I wonder how he felt when he saw my things." - she giggled.

She wore a navy blue one piece and used an aqua blue tunic dress as a cover up and confidently walked towards the shore.

She didn't wore a slipper. Trip nyang maglakad sa buhangin ng nakapaa. Kaya habang naglalakad ay ngumingiwi sya, the sand tickles her sole.

A meter away she saw yellow colored lights surrounding the wooden posts where the white curtains were wrapped on it. A table for two was in the center with a lighted candle and variety of foods.

The whole scenery was so romantic. It's simple but it's very elegant and sweet.

"Hoy, duckling! Ang tagal mo namang magising gutom na ako eh." - and there, the whole scenario was ruined.

Jeva rolled her eyes. "Kung ginising mo ako, edi sana hindi ka na naghintay." -she tsked.

"Kung ginising kita. Hindi na yun surprise." - Champ tsked back. "Kanina pa ako naghihintay dito. Look, the foods were already cold." - Champ pointed the foods.

"Bakit parang kasalanan ko pa ha?" - madramang tanong ni Jeva.

"Pull a chair for yourself. I can no longer stand, I'm feeling weak because of hunger."

Padabog na umupo si Jeva sa upuan na katapat nito.

"Ano bang nakain mo? Pinapunta ko ako dito tapos muaattitude ka? Ay teka, hindi ka pa pala kumakain gutom lang yan." - sarkastikong saad ni Jeva. "Ayaw mo lang matukso sa ginagawa mo eh." - she grinned at him

That was right, it was Champ's first time to surprise a girl with no script, no lines, no crews to do the scene, nothing at all. All of these were from his efforts except for the foods because he doesn't know how to cook.

"Tsk. Just eat."

"Teka, bakit parang ang dami ng pagkain? Kaya ba natin to?" - pasimpleng napahawak sa kanyang tiyan si Jeva habang nakatingin sa mga pagkain.

"Sa pisngi mo pa lang kulang yan."

She glared at Champ and kicked his leg under the table. "Are you saying that I am fat?! Hindi ako mataba! Sadyang chubby lang yung cheeks ko! Nakakainis ka! Akala mo gwapo ka? Hindi!! Mukha kang talong!" - inis niya sigaw sa lalaki habang ang lalaki naman ay pasimpleng tinakpan ang kanyang mga tenga.