2 CRIME BOSS

Y/N's POV:

Chaz led me to his car and jumped right in.
"Hm? What are you waiting for? HOP IN BABE!"
He said to me.

I sat in and looked at his direction.
"Chaz, if you fucked this all up i swear to satan i'll gonna cut off-"

"AHAHAHA! Funny! Now let's ride this bad boy~"
He took the wheel and we drove to NOTAMAFIA TOWN.

~time skip~

On the drive to Crimson's house, Chaz and I chatted a bit while driving.

"You know, you've become even more pretty since I last saw you. It's a shame we didn't have more time together, just the two of us, ya' know~."
Chaz wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I let out a chuckle and responded "Chaz, sweetie, if you're trying to get us somewhere, you can just simply forget it. I could be your mom for fuck's sake!" I told him and laughed a bit.

"I'm not gonna say no to that~." He joked and i playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"But first, i gotta get ready for the ceremony in a few days." He hinted.

"Oh? What is it?" I asked while looking at him ceriously.

"I'm getting married!" He said and brightly smiled while looking on the road.

"Say what now?!" My eyes widened.

"With Moxxie poppsie~ Can't wait to see that little imp again~."

I was left speechless. He's going to marry Moxxie and I'm just finding out this now? Since when is this possible? The two of them? A wedding?
I am so confused...

I heard that they had something between them a few years ago, but I know that they broke up later, but I don't know the exact reason why.

When Moxxie grew up, I didn't have as much contact with him anymore, but he still invited me over to his house for company.
But it was quite some time ago. I miss him, I can admit.

"Did um.. Crimson allowed this marriage? Because from what I remember he is not the biggest fan of-"

Chaz cut me off "Everything is agreed. Soon I will be a member of the family." He evily laughed and i got very concerned about this.

'Something seems fishy about this marriage.'
I thought to myself then sighed.

"Here we are!"
Chaz pointed and parked at the big mansion.
We got out of the car and I took another look at the magnificence in front of me.

The mansion was in green facades with sparkling green windows. Gases were smoking from the chimneys that covered the sky.

"This place hasn't changed much, huh?" I said.

"Well, not from the outside, but from the inside." Chaz winked at me and we walked towards the house.

Suddenly, the door opened and two tall sharks, body guards, stepped out. They had completely serious facial expressions.
Their hands behind their backs.

I don't remeber these guys, i guess he hired a new army.

"Ah, look who's here! We meet again!"

I heard a voice of a man and then when i saw who it was i immediately locked my eyes with his glowing ones.

It was the crime boss himself, Crimson.
His appearance was quite fancy looking!

His white messy hair was covered by a pointy hat with a red stripe around it.
He had on a red high-collar shirt that grips his neck, topped by a blue suit with thin red stripes.
His pants were dark blue which also had thin red stripes.

"What a lovely meeting you again, miss Y/N."
He grinned, showing his gold tooth, walking towards me.

I softly smiled "Nice seeing you too, Sir.
How have you been?"

I gave my hand to shake it but instead he kissed on top of it.
"I've been delightful, sweet thing~. Now please, come in, we have something to discuss together."

Crimson offered his hand for me to wrap around it. As i did that he escorted me into the house.

Chaz following us close behind.

~time skip~

"It's such a delight to have you here again, dear. You know, you played an important role around here when I've been absence. Moxxie really liked you."

Crimson spoke while we were sitting in the dark dining room surrounded with body parts from victims on the walls such as their horns and shark's teeths.

It was pretty creepy being in a room like this. Well almost a whole house was decorated like this.

We sat across from each other at the long dining table, where food was prepared for both of us and glasses of red wine.

"He was a true sweetheart. He behaved very well for a child of his age at that time. Wise i'd say. They grow so fast, am I right?"
I said, taking a sip of wine.

"Well, for now he keeps avoiding this place.
He will have to come soon for the ceremony we are preparing." He told and placed the utensils on the plate.

"But first, I'd like to talk to you about the opportunity I'm going to offer you."
He crossed his fingers and looked directly at me, with his guard behind him.

"Well, Chaz mentioned to me that you are offering a new job here. But I don't know exactly what kind of job."
I said and squeezed my sweaty hands under the table because I was quite nervous.

He smiled at me and explained.
"I am offering you the opportunity to join my team. One of my maids has uhh... left. So I could use some extra hands here around the house and preparations.
And of course missions also come in between." He hinted the last part.

I shivered at the thought of being his worker again. But the part that caught me off guard the most is that he wants me to join his army. I never noticed any woman ever working in his mob community.

That was very odd!

"I'll pay you handsomely, if you do your job well. What do you say, hm?"

I look at him then my hands, then look at him again.
"But how will I get rid of my old job? My boss is a pretty rough guy and he won't let me off that easily."
I explained the problem.

He chuckled and responded "We've already taken care of him, dear. That is not a problem no more."

I got wide eyes and smiled awkwardly because I know exactly what he meant by that. But I won't feel sorry for that son of a bitch. He made my life horrible!

That's why I made the final decision.
I'll perhaps regret this, but I've already worked for Crimson and I think he sees some potential in me, because he wouldn't call me back just like that.

Fuck it! Let's try it.

"Sir, I've decided. I accept your offer. I won't let you down!" I said confidently without hesitation.

He smirked at that "Splendid! That's what i like to hear. It's a deal then, dear."
He snapped his fingers and his guard approached him and Crimson whispered something to him.

He smiled widely and looked at my direction again.

"You'll start your work tomorrow. Everything will be explained to ya'. Your room is already prepared."
He continued, raising his glass of wine.

"But first, let's have a toast, shall we? And let's enjoy our evening~."

_________________________________________

Another part is done!!!
MY GOD The boss finally showed up~

Hope you guys enjoyed this one!!
More is yet to come!

Seeya loves in the next one!!!
♡♡♡