5 DINNER

Y/N's POV:

"Wait. Oh crumbs! Y/N?!" Moxxie gasped and ran over to me.

I opened my arms for him to embrace.
"Y/N! I cannot believe this! I thought I'd never see you again!" He pulled away and he had the biggest smile on his face, it almost looked like he was about to cry.

"Oh honey, i missed ya' so! Tell me, how's life treating you?" I asked holding his hands.

"I have so much to tell. Come, I have to introduce you right away!"
Moxxie took my hand and led me over to the small woman, knife still in her hand.

"Millie, that's Y/N, she was my caretaker. Y/N, meet my wife, Millie." Moxxie said.

Wait. His wife? But I thought Moxxie was going to marry Chaz tomorrow.
What the-

She softly smiled at me and hide the knife quickly before we shook hands.
"Nice to meet ya', pretty!" She said and i noticed that she has a country kind of accent.

She was very sweet. Perfect for Moxxie. But I still don't understand how he has a wife if he has to marry someone else. Something isn't right here...

"Mox, you didn't tell me you had a hot chick lookin' after your small ass." I heard a whisper from someone say this to Moxxie.

Mox rolled his eyes. "And my boss." He sighed.

I met my eyes with a tall imp, with a grin on his face.
"Hi there ma'am! I'm Blitz, the o is silent and i'm the founder of I.M.P." He squeezed my hand.

"Oh my, pleasure to meet you. I heard about you. Your business is very successful! Good job kid." I told and dropped my hand with him.

"Absolutely. I wouldn't hide my talent." Blitzø said proudly.

I was glad that Moxxie was employed in such company. I see that they get along well.

"Anyway. You look great Y/N. Uh, how come you're here? I thought you moved?" Moxxie asked with a worried eyes.

"Well I-."

"I hired her, Mox." Crimson stepped in between. "New pair of hands around here. You see, it will be like the old days again." Crimson evily looked at his son which made him uncomfortable.

"What do you mean by-" Moxxie was cut off when an old maid walked in the room and told us that the dinner is served.

Crimson showed them the way to the dining room and let the guests in first.

I stopped Crimson for a moment and asked. "Sir, is there something i can do for you?"

"Hm? Oh! No sense love. Join us." He invited me in and I was honored to be a part of the dinner.

But I still had a weird feeling about all of this...

~Time skip~

NO ONE'S POV:

Everyone sat down at the dining table where steaks were prepared for dinner. There was a very uncomfortable silence at the table as Millie glared at Chaz while Moxxie and Blitzø poked their forks at their food.
Y/N sat next to Crimson and across from her was Chaz.

"So this is aggressively uncomfortable."
Blitzø spoke up.

" I suppose you want to know why you're here." Crimson said while cutting his steak.

Blitzø nodded. "Yeah, so what gives? You know we kill people on earth right? We don't normally do contracts for locals so if you want to do business with us you gotta-"

Crimson stopped him and shook his head "I don't wanna do business with I.M.P. I wanna do business with Moxxie."

That seemed unexpected for Moxxie "ME?!" He said out loud.