4 MOXXIE

Y/N's POV:

"Thank you for showing me the rest of the house. So this is where this wedding will take place?"
I asked Alessio, who stood right next to me, as we were at the backyard of the mansion.

"Correct. We still have to prepare the chairs and get a priest."
He answered, with a husky voice.

I was still unsure about that marriage between Moxxie and Chaz.
I was thinking that marriage was possible because Chaz got rich and that Moxxie will marry a rich person.

I heard growls coming from the house. Alessio and I turned to see Crimson walking towards us.

"I keep calling that moron and he doesn't answer! Where is he?! He was supposed to be here an hour ago! They're already on their way here!"
Crimson gritted his teeth.

"You two." He pointed at us.

"You're gonna go look for Thurman, and bring his ass back here!" He snapped his fingers.

"Right away Sir." Alessio nodded and showed me the way to go.

When i started to walk towards the
the parking lot where Alessio led me, i heard Crim behind, whisper something to Alessio.
"Watch on her."

That sounded kind of protective to me?
Is he worried about me or something?
Or he just said that because I'm going along for the first time on a 'search mission'.

I think that's more likely.

Alessio pointed towards the black van and opened the door for me to sit on the dark red seats. I have never ridden in such mafia vehicles before.
Although I was quite excited to go with Crimson's right-hand man to this let's call it 'mission'.

Alessio sat at the wheel and with that we left mansion's parking lot and look for Chaz.

~Time skip~
(With I.M.P gang)

NO ONE'S POV:

"Ugh, i hate this place." Moxxie said uneasily as he gazed down at the polluted town in greed ring from the helicopter.

"Oh yeah. This is your old stomping ground isn't it Mox?" Said Blitzø who was sitting next to him.
Millie watched across from them.

"Yeah, unfortunately." Moxxie nodded.
"I grew up just over there, swore i'd never come back and uh-."
Moxxie stopped talking when he saw where the helicopter was taking them.

"What- What. Where are we going? What-" he stuttered his words as he got wide eyes.
He slowly looked at his boss and asked "Blitz, who did you say this meeting was with?"

"I'm not sure. Just rich somebody or other who wants to dicusse biz at his place."
He explained to Moxxie.

As the helicopter descended to the ground, Moxxie's heart began to pound like crazy. Now he was finally aware of where they had landed, which was the least he wanted. He never wanted to see this place again, but now in front of him was his chilhood house where he grew up.

"Oh no. No, no, no, no, NO!" Moxxie said out loud and too scared to stap on the ground.

Blitzø rolled his eyes and pushed him forward but luckily Millie took his hand for comfort as she noticed that he was quite worried.

As the trio stepped off the helicopter they were greeted with a friendly welcome from Moxxie's father, Crimson.

"There he is! There's my boy! Get over here and give your daddy a hug!"
Crimson said with a grin on his face when he saw his son.

"Daddy?!" Both Millie and Blitzø said with a shock in their eyes.

"I only let Moxxie call me that." He glared at them. "Unless ya' pay me!" He joked and laughed, walking towards the I.M.P gang.

"Guys, guys-" Moxxie cleared his throat and introduced his father to them, avoiding eye contact.
"This is my father, Crimson. Sir, this is my boss Blitz. And my-"

"Millie! I'm his wife." Millie jumped right in and wanted to introduced herself to Crimson.

"And what a beautiful wife you are." Crimson kissed her hand and winked at her.
"Mox, why you been hidin' this pretty little thing?"

"Oh i'm sure he would have introduced us. Eventually." Millie smiled awkwardly.

"Oh i'm sure." Crimson smiled at them all.

He shook hands with Blitzø as well and first impression fascinated Crim, he liked his attitude.

Crimson invited them inside for dinner, which is gonna be ready soon.

Before the newlyweds were about to walk in, Millie stopped Moxxie and asked.

"Hey baby? Why i haven't met your pa before?" Millie asked.

Moxxie didn't know how to tell her this. "Well uh... you know, it's it's it's just never been a-"

"Hey! You two! Move it before it gets cold." Crimson called them inside.

"Look- look Millie we can talk about it later." Millie gave him a soft smile and took his hand and they walked in the house together.

~time skip~
(With Y/N and Alessio)

"FUCKING DAMN IT! We looked at every bar in town and he is nowhere to be found!" Y/N said all mad because they didn't find Chaz yet.

"Where in the actual fuck would he put his ass?! How are we supposed to find him in such a big town anyway?!" She crossed her arms while Alessio drove.

"He couldn't go too far. He'll come back eventually so don't fret, Miss Y/N."
He responded.

"I know, but we cannot go back without Chaz." She was worried that it would be a big problem if they returned to Crimson empty-handed. She knows he has a bad temper.

Alessio looked on his phone for a second and nodded at it when he read the text he got.

"Good news. He just has returned to mansion. This is our sign to go back." Alessio said to me and I was most relieved to hear that.

~time skip~

Y/N's POV:

As we returned, Alessio opened the door for me.
"Thank you." I smiled at him and he gave me a nod and put his hand on my back to led me in.

When we walked in, we were part of a scene where a small woman screamed at Chaz "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"
and started to attacke him with a knife. She was tearing up the sofa and there was complete anger in her eyes.

Everything happened so fast that I didn't even have to react fast enough.

Wait a minute. Is that Moxxie? I saw him holding the woman back from attacking Chaz who was hiding behind Crimson's chair where he was also sitting.

"What is going on in here?!" I said out loud.

They all looked at my direction.
I met my eyes with Moxxie's and i couldn't be more happy to see him again.

"Wait. Oh crumbs! Y/N?!" Moxxie gasped and ran over to me.

I opened my arms for him to embrace.
"Y/N! I cannot believe this! I thought I'd never see you again!" He pulled away and he had the biggest smile on his face, it almost looked like he was about to cry.

"Oh honey, i missed ya' so! Tell me, how's life treating you?" I asked holding his hands.

"I have so much to tell. Come, I have to introduce you right away!"

_________________________________________

Another chapter is done!

You and Moxxie finally meet again!

We'll see how this will continue!

Seeya loves in the next one!
♡♡♡