6 MONSTER

Y/N's POV:

"My father wants to see you. Now." Moxxie said next to me.

"Oh, okay. I'll go check what is it."

"Y/N-." Moxxie stopped me and held my hand.
"Just, be careful." He said to me with worried eyes.

"I will. Don't worry."

He let go off my arm and I slowly went down the stairs and made my way to the dining room's door.
I was only glad that there were no more dildos on the walls.
Jeez.

I took a deep breath and entered.

"Sir? You wanted to see me?" I said and had my arms behind my back.

"Yes, close the door. I need my time with you." He said in a deep tone and didn't glance at me.

I stood at the end of the table waiting for his order.

He looked at me this time and raised his eyebrow.
"C'mere."
He pointed with his finger for me to come closer to where he was sitting.

I did as he say.

"Tomorrow's day will have to go smoothly so i expect no failures."
He started while looking at me.

"Sir, apologize for interrupting you, but.. your son already has a wife. He can't marry someone out of the blue! Like- He can't-"

Crimson waved his hand to stop me from talking "Wait, Are you seriously trying to reject my orders? Wanting to protect him in your pathetic way!" He stood up from his chair.

"It's not your decision what we can and can't do. This family is already in a big slump. Moxxie left like a coward, thinking he could get rid of me just like that! Well dear, he was FUCKING wrong!" He gritted his teeth and hit the table with his hand.

"He is gonna merry that butt sucker one way or another! Is that fucking clear!?"
He glared at me, his yellow eyes shone into mine.

"But forced marriage?! The kid is already miserable here! No wonder that he left!" I raised my voice at him not realizing at first what I just said.

He stared at me and then came closer to me as i tried to back away but he grabbed my face.
"Now you listen to me. I won't hesitate to do bad things to you right this instant." He said in a dark tone.

"If the disrespect happens again, you don't want to know what I'll do to your dear Moxxie. So you better obey.
I gave you the job and you agreed to serve me. So you're gonna do what i'll fucking say!"

A little sweat ran from my forehead, my legs were shaking. I had a feeling of weakness at this moment.
But i kept the mean stare at him so he won't see that he scared me.

He let go off my face cheeks.
"Take this as a warning, Y/N."

"You take it and bury it. Maybe it'll grow something pretty." I told back.

"Do not provoke me. We clear?"

I rolled my eyes. Than slowly nodding.

"Words."

"Yes, sir." I said but trying to avoid eye contact.

"Good. Now, go get some rest. Tomorrow will be a busy day." He glared and sat back on his chair.

I exited the dining room and closed the doors slowly.

As I made my way upstairs I was terrified and couldn't think of a solution.
How do I stop their marriage? If we all somehow sneak out of this house and escape, Crimson will clearly find us because he has a huge search army.