7 WEDDING

No one's POV:

Crimson looked at Alessio and ordered.
"Now take care of the others i have something to deal with."

He stood up and grabbed Y/N's wrist harshly.

"You're coming with me!" He demanded
and dragged her out of the dining room.

Alessio put unconscious Moxxie on his shoulders and and followed his boss while Chaz sat in his seat quietly, sipping his morning coffee.

Y/N's POV:

Crimson dragged me with him, his expression utterly enraged. He opened one door and pushed me inside.
He slammed the door behind him.

As i looked around the room looked quite empty. Apparently as some kind of storage i guess?

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around towards him.

"What the fuck is your deal?! You just hurted your son! He could have been killed!"
I glared at him and pushed him away from me.

"He disobeyed me! I already told him that there will be consequences! But apparently he prefers to take the hard way!"
Crimson growled.

"And you!" He pointed at me and started to approach me.

I backed away from him.

"Stop defending him. You're acting like you actually care for the FUCKING disappointment of a son!"

My back hit the wall so that Crimson came very close to me so our faces were just inches away.

"I do care for Moxxie! But what did he even have in his childhood?! Your grumbling and violence completely traumatized him! Is it really that hard to figure out why he left you?! You gave him nothing! Just tears in his eyes!"
I raised my voice.

Crimson gritted his teeth and answered.
"What kind of man is he anyway?! He's just so fucking soft! He had enough pampering in his childhood! He wasn't even interested in independence at all, and that's what pissed me off the most!"

"If you had treated him better, it would have been easier and he wouldn't be so scared of you! He's a good kid and found himself a swell job.
Why aren't you proud of that?!" I said back.

"He could stay and do better business here, with my organization! But he missed his chance!"
Crimson placed his hands on both side of the wall so i couldn't escape away from him.

"And it's final. He is gonna marry Chaz so that he will at least be useful for something in this family. Now I have a task for you, so you better listen."
He started, not taking his eyes away from me.

"You're going to watch Moxxie while I take care of other things. Give him a wedding dress over there. He will wear during the ceremony. Don't let him get away. Alessio will guard the door just in case. That's all you have to do. Too much for ya'?"

The tension that was during this situation was unspeakable.
My eyes didn't leave his. He kept me pinned against the wall until I didn't agree to do his order.

He lifted my chin and made a small smirk. "That's right. Stay loyal to me, no one else."
His smile disappeared again.
He let go and snapped his fingers.

With that Alessio eneterd the room with Moxxie on his shoulders, still unconscious.

~time skip~