8 FLIRT

No one's POV:

"Look at that! He is just so fucking happy to be here!" Crimson widely smiled, trying to continue the ceremony.

Crimson sighed and said next
"Ugh, let's get this over with!"

As the ceremony continued, Chaz's car crashed straight into the wall that surrounded the mansion's courtyard.

Out of the car came Blitzø, he couldn't walk straight and fell on the ground. Then there jumped a skilled imp, Moxxie's wife Millie.

"You want my husband, you gonna have to fucking kill me!" She said with a glowing angry eyes as she stared at Crimson.

Crimson rolled his eyes, snapped his fingers and signaled his team to attack Millie.

She growled and all her anger explodes inside of her as she starts to attack them herself. Ripping their heart out, ripping of their skin. It was a messy scene.

Those sharks didn't know who they're messing with. Y/N was looking at Millie with all impress unlike Crimson. He screamed at his gang as they were awful at fighting her and couldn't get Millie.

The last thing Millie did was that se started the car and drove towards us at full speed, only to stop in front of the altar in a second.

She stepped out and glared. She killed the entire gang without getting a single scar. This woman is a tough one.

Crimson had an angry expression. He rolled his eyes and gestured with his hand that Millie could take her husband back.

Millie grabbed Moxxie and placed him on her shoulder.

"Hey! What about my..." Chaz was cut off by Millie who threw a dildo into his mouth causing him to choke.

"THIS ASS IS MINE!" She pointed out and slapped Moxxie's butt and ran away, grabbing Blitzø with her.

Moxxie looked back at Y/N with worried eyes, not wanting to leave her behind here with his father.

"By the way! Y'all should probably know Chaz isn't even rich okay, check his car. He played you like a fucking rube! Later losers!"
Blitzø laughed and with that they flew away by helicopter.

Y/N's POV:

We all just stood at the altar. I looked towards Chaz. I saw that Crimson was already giving him a death stare. Chaz pulled the dildo out of his mouth and looked at us both.

Chaz laughed nervously.

"You fucking... WHAT?!" Crimson yelled as Chaz backed away a little.

I was shocked. Not at the fact that the whole rich thing was a lie but that Crimson trusted him even tho he didn't even check better if Chaz does own anything.

The shark is so screwed right now.

"You shit talking fuck played me this WHOLE FUCKING TIME?! You're gonna regret it!" Crimson snapped his fingers which gave the signal to Alessio to grab Chaz, pinning him down to the ground.
Chaz tried to resist his grip but it was no use.

Crimson stepped in front of him and stepped on his face with his heels.

"It's your lucky day, son. You will decorate my wall with your shit talking jaws. TODAY."

Crimson glared him down and then turned a look at Alessio and nodded. "Call the others. And get someone to clean up this fucking mess!"

Alessio nodded. "Yes sir." He tied up Chaz and put him on his shoulder.
Chaz couldn't spoke as he tied his mouth too.

Alessio took his phone and started to call folk i guess? He left with Chaz on his shoulders.

Crimson sighed trying to let go of this frustration.

"Let's go inside darlin', i can't look at what that bitch did to my yard."

He gave out his hand for me to take it.
A slight blush appeared on my face as i gently took it.
He squeezed it lightly and led me to the mansion.

~time skip~

The mansion was quiet. I was sitting on the couch, watching the fireplace.

"Here." I saw Crimson who gave me a cup of coffee he had made for both of us.

"Oh gee. Thank you, sir." I softly smiled as he sat next to me.

He made a chuckle. "No need to be so formal. Just call me Crimson. That's my name, isn't it?"

I giggled. "If you say so." I took a sip.

I noticed that he was tense. Apparently, this failure with the marriage and the lie that Chaz was hiding made him more angry than ever.

I didn't want to ask too much for now. I know he has Chaz locked up in one of the rooms somewhere right now and it's only a matter of time before Crimson gets the urge to kill him.

He was staring at the fire place with a serious look. We had the silence, but actually it wasn't the awkward one.

No one's POV:

Y/N was quite worried. She knows it's a bad idea to feel that way right now. But she is very loving, so she put her hand on his back and rubbed it lightly.

Crimson noticed the unexpected touch and faced her.
"Uhh, what are you doing?"

"Comforting you, honey." She softly smiled.

He raised an eyebrow. "I don't need comfort." He spoke.
He wasn't used to this kind of affection. Also he didn't want to show his soft spot.

"Do you want me to stop, hm?" She asked, her innocent eyes staring into his.

He looks into her eyes and is suddenly too nervous to speak.
Crimson's mind is racing.
After a second, Crimson decides to pull away to make sure he doesn't make her do anything she don't want.

Crimson scratches the back of his neck and his soft smile became more timid.
"I just-... i'm not used to this." He answered her.

She tilted her head. "It's okay, honey."

She had never seen him so nervous before. How could she make him so nervous?
The tension between them grew. The room became warmer as the only light in the room came from the fire in the fireplace.

"Why're looking at me like that, huh? You want something?"
His expression changed to a grin as he noticed her staring at his lips.

She blushed, looking away, giggling.
His smirk grows.

"What's so funny? You hiding something?" He leans towards her a bit.

"No. It's not that." Y/N tried to hide her blush.

Crimson laughs. "You're a bad liar, you know that?" He says jokingly.
"C'mon now, be honest with me. What is it?"

"You seem like you're flirting." She grinned, looking at his lips then back to his eyes.

"I like flirting. It's one of my favorite things to do. Especially with the divine lady in front of me~."
His expression turns into more devilish one, he's enjoying making her flustered even more.

"My what words. You're a true charmer Crimson, i must admit~." She bit her lip.

He smirked. "What can i say."

His face now only inches away from yours.

"You bring out the best in me~"

_________________________________________

OH WOW~

New chapter for you guys! Hope you enjoyed this one!!

Seeya soon!!!
♡♡♡