3 FIRST ATTRACTION

Y/N's POV:

Crimson and I had a long talk. Over time, I became much more relaxed with him again, since it had been quite some time since I saw him in person.

He kept his eye contact with me and he had a grin on his face. He did not interrupt me when I spoke and he listened patiently. I really liked that.
For a man like him he was very charming.

After dinner, Crimson's right-hand man escorted me to my room for the night. When I stepped in, I was presented with a rather large room with a comfortable bed, wardrobes and and a private bathroom.

I didn't expect to spend the night here, but the only thing I wanted to do was sleep.

~Time skip - in the morning~

I woke up to a knock at the door.

"What the-" i slowly opened my sleepy eyes.
At first I thought it was just my imagination, but the knocking happened again.

I got up from the bed and stretched my back and let out a yawn.

I got on my feet and walked to the door.
When i opened i was met with a toothy
smirk of Chaz, leaning on the doorway.

"Good morning sleepy head. You don't wanna be late on your first day of work, now do you~?" He chuckled.

"Crim, didn't give me the work time yet." I said.

"True, but it will take some time before you get your hair done.
You ain't much of a mornin' person huh."

I knew my hair looked like a mess right now but i didn't care much. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"Also babe." Chaz spoke and handed me some clothes.

"This is your work uniform. I was tasked with bringing them to you." He pointed out and smirked.

"Oh? My, then i'll try it on if it fits." I said and looked at Chaz still standing there.

I raised my eyebrow because I knew exactly what he was planning.
"And no, you cannot watch."

"Aw? What about just a little peek?" He made a sad puppy eyes, tried to convince me.

"In your wet dreams."
I closed the doors on him and shook my head, chuckling.

I made my way to the bed and put my clothes on it and first took a quick shower and got ready for today.

I was fascinated that I had all the things I needed to get ready. Also some makeup.

Crimson planned this out for a long time i'm assuming.

Finally, I took a closer look at work clothes. It was a rather elegant suit.
And I must not forget that a tie was also added to me.

I was impressed and with that I changed into fresh clothes.
The only problem was that I couldn't tighten the corset that came with it enough.

I sighed and went out of the room and went to find someone that can give me a hand with it. It was pretty quiet in the morning. I haven't seen anyone except Chaz before.

I went down the stairs and found myself in the living room or rather main hall of the house, with fireplace.
I noticed Chez sitting on the couch while looking at his phone.

He looked my way and i saw that he checked me out with his eyes.

I didn't have a chance to ask anyone else for help so Chaz was the last choice.