New teacher - Chapter 2

Today I woke up feeling very tired but last night was very fun. Something I have never felt before. Anyway, life must go on either way so right now I'm going to school.

"Lex" my best friend shouts when I arrived.

"Mabel" I yell back excitedly.

"I miss you so muchh how are you?" she asked.

"I'm good how about you?" I asked back.

"Good, good let's get to class I heard there's a new substitute teacher and that he's hot." she said. Damn she is alwayss fawning over mid guys.

I walk with her to class and when I opened the door I saw the new teacher she was talking about and I guess she's not wrong he is hot. I was looking at him cause he looks familiar but what I didn't realize was that I was staring and when I look at his face I realized he was also looking at me and I felt my face blush.

"Good Morning" The teacher said with a smirk like he knows something. Once I heard his voice I knew instantly who he is. Everything fit right into place. He is the guy from last night. He is Master. Once I made that realization my face instantly turned red and I wanted to run away so badly and let the floor swallow me whole but of course that couldn't happen because Mabel was next to me and she would ask me what's wrong.

"Excuse me, can I talk to you outside for a while?" Master no the teacher asked me.

"Ok su-sure" I said stuttering feeling quite nervous.

I walk out with him while Maybel is giving me the what didn't you tell me look.

"Hi kitten" He whispered to me once we reached outside.

"Hi" I said shyly to him.

"Is that how you greet me after what I gave you last night?" He asked me his eyes going dark and his voice sounding calm. A bit too calm for my liking.

"I'm sorry but were in public" I told him shaking my hands around frantically scared someone will hear.

"I know but I wanna hear you say it. Just once then we can go back to class. Also what's your name kitten?" He said smirking like he just did something.

"Fineee. Just so my friend doesn't get suspicious. And my name is Lex." I said while rolling my eyes and whispering "Dick head" which apparently wasn't low enough cause he heard it.

"Care to repeat what you just said?" He said sounding mad.

"No" I said huffing a bit. How did he even hear ittt.

"Fine let's get back to class cause it's about to start" He said and I was happy cause I thought I won until he said something in my ear while walking past me.

"Oh and we'll talk about what just happened later after class kitten" I blush instantly at what he said and waited a few minutes before going to class too.

Sitting through Math class before was very boring but know it's hell. I can't focus on what he's saying at all, too busy focusing on what he said before. I'm honestly excited about what will happen but also very scared. I can't wait for class to end but I don't want it to end ever either.

He looks so hot teaching. Who knew he was someone so smart.

*Ring ring ring* the bell rings signaling the end of the class and waking me up from my daydream. I was packing up my bags when I looked down and saw a bunch of girls asking him questions when they were actually flirting with him.

That really disgusts me. Whoever throws themselves at random men just because they're hot. Ewwwww.

Anyway I went down and was about to leave when I heard his voice.

"Lex" when he said that I stopped and looked back. When I turned he said "I believe we need to have a talk"

"But you have students that you need to talk to too so i thought you were busy." I told him kind of sheepishly.