More lines? - Chapter 11

I wake up seeing that the room is dark and I'm alone. Fuck what time is it? I reached my hand to the bedside table and grabbed my phone, turning it on.

I see the screen seeing that it's 4AM still. It's so early, yet David isn't here. Where could he be? Does he not wanna sleep on the same bed with me? Oh no, what if he doesn't like me.

Anyway I gotta stop jumping to conclusions. I got out of bed and went outside to look around, remembering that I never got a tour of his house. I went straight and turned right seeing three doors. One of them being a big oak wooden door. I walk through, going nearer to the door where I see a tiny gap in between and a light shining out.

I heard something slam down and shouted, feeling frightened. After I screamed I instantly covered my mouth and went against the wall feeling scared of what was going on in there.

Suddenly I heard footsteps from inside the room getting closer and closer to the door. Then I see a looming figure, he's tall and big and seems very scary.

"Kitten, what are you doing awake at this time?" I heard the guy say from the door.

"M-master it's you" I said while sighing, feeling relieved. I thought I was going to get kidnapped just now.

"Yes, it's me. Now what are you doing awake at 4AM?" He asked me again.

"I'm not sure. I just woke up suddenly and then you weren't beside me so I went to look around." I told him.

"Ahh, i'm sorry kitten. I'm usually out the bed by 4 to workout and meditate before starting my day." He explained.

"Master, why would you wake up at 4 and workouttt?" I asked him, feeling baffled.

"Because I want to have a productive morning, kitten." He said walking closer to me and reaching out, to pat my head.

"But it's Fucking 4AM!" I kind of screamed at him.

He suddenly turned me around by my hair and spanked my ass once hard and it hurts so bad since my ass is still sore from yesterday's spanking. .

"What was that for Master?" I asked him, whining.

"That was for your choice of words" He said

"But I didn't break any rules, so it's unfair that you punished me" I said to him, getting angrier by the minute.

"First of all watch your tone with me, and second your rules say to respect everyone including yourself and I don't think swearing is showing respect." He said, his voice getting stern and scary.

"B-but there's no specific rule about no swearing so it doesn't count." I said, trying to defend myself.

"Then we'll add it if it makes you feel better kitten." He said with a stern tone devoid of any emotions.

It feels like I just dug myself another hole right after getting out of the first one.

"No, no need Master. I'm good with my rules as is." I told him, panicking a bit.

"No no no Kitten. It's to late. We're going to add it to your rules, and because of your little attitude, your going to write 80 lines while waiting for breakfast saying 'I will not swear at all to anyone as it is not respectful' understood?"

"Yes Master" I say feeling sad.

My ass is sore, my hands are also sore, and i'm tired. And now I have to write 80 lines. What sin did I do in my past life to get such cruel punishments?

"Come now, pet" He said walking forward.

I followed behind him while looking around the house, since it's my first time seeing it and gosh is it beautiful.

Once we arrived at the kitchen, he pointed at a chair signaling for me to sit there, and then he put a notebook and a pen in front of me.

"This will be your punishment notebook. All your lines would be on this notebook. Am I clear?"

He asked me.

"Yes, master" I say while looking at the notebook. It's concrete gray in color with the words know your place. It's so cute.

"Get started kitten while I make you breakfast. What do you want to eat?" He asked

"Can we have scrambled eggs with bacon please?" I asked him, since I was really craving some bacon.

"Sure Kitten, now get started on your lines." He said, making me inwardly groan. 

AN: Feeling so exhausted this past week. Also sorry for mistakes :)