Breakfast - Chapter 12

Master is cooking breakfast right now while i'm writing my stupid lines and my hands are getting so sore.

"How many lines have you written?" He asked me from the stove.

"About 60 Master" I told him with a slight whine, realizing that I have 20 more to go before breakfast is ready.

"Well hurry up Kitten, i'm almost done with breakfast" he told me to which i just nodded my head and continued writing.

By the time he finishes setting up the table and plating the food, i finished writing my lines.

"Master, i'm done" I told him, giving him my book.

He looks through it for a while and then closes it and smile.

"Good girl baby" he said while patting my head, causing me to smile.

"Now lets go eat breakfast" he said leading me to a chair.

I sat down and we began small talk while eating our food.

"How are you feeling today kitten?" he asked me while taking a bite of his bacon.

"I'm good, aside from the sore ass and hands" I said with a hint of sass.

"Hmm, well if you didn't misbehave then you wouldn't be in this position, now would you?" He said, smirking.

"Yes, but still. It's not my fault" I said, pouting at him.

"How is it not your fault pet?" He asked me with an amused tone.

"Because..... I can't control how my body acts" I said to him.

"Well that's not good. I think we need to teach you to better control your body." He said with dark glint in his eyes.

"It's ok, we'll handle it tonight." He said darkly with a smirk to which I just nodded meekly.

After he just chuckled and then we continued eating normally like nothing had happened while making small talk.

Once I finished my food, I stood up and brought my dished to the sink where I began washing it when he comes and stops me.

"Let me do it kitten." He said

"Nooo, you made breakfast already. Let me do this." I said giving him my best puppy eyes.

"No, it's ok. You need to rest and get ready, were gonna go out after this." He said to me with a kind of stern voice.

"Were going out?" I asked him.

"Yes we are, now go get ready" He said pointing to the room I slept in.

"Yes sir" I said while doing a mock salute.

He laughed and just pushed me towards the room.

I walked towards the room and once I entered I saw clothes that he had already set up for me. When did he do that? I don't know but the clothes look so pretty.

He got me a cute green cargo skirt with this cute black tank top and I think it's gonna match so well with my boots, however I didn't bring any of my boots here.

Once I brought the clothes to the bathroom, I took a quick shower and shaved a little before putting on my clothes and doing my hair before I heard a knock from the door.

"Are you done kitten?" He asked from outside the bathroom.

"Almost" I semi shouted to him.

"Okay, I'll wait outside. Hurry up" he said

"Okkk" I said while rushing my hair into braids.

After a few minutes I went outside and what was waiting for me was the hottest man alive. Master was sitting down on the couch playing with his phone but damn was he looking fine as hell. He was wearing cargo pants too with a baggy white shirt and I swear if we weren't about to go out I would do something with him.

"Done staring kitten?" He said bringing me out of my trance.

"Y-yes master" I said blushing hard.

"Good, now let's go" He said standing up and heading towards the door.

I follow behind him towards the door as he opens it up for me. We get in the car and he begins driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked him

"Somewhere, it's a surprise" he said smiling while putting one of his hands on my thighs.

"Tell me pleaseee" I whined.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" he asked me

"No" I said with a pout.

"Exactly, so you can't know but I think you'll like it." He said while squeezing my thighs a bit.

"Fine okkk" I said while sighing. 

AN: Just a filler chapter but next chapter I think would be quite funnn.