Class - Chapter 9

"Oh what will I do with you kitten" He said with a sigh, still pacing back and forth.

I looked towards the table as if it's the most interesting thing in the world, cause i don't know why but I don't want him to be disappointed with me.

"Since class is starting in less than 30 mins I won't punish you right now, but I expect your bet behavior in class. This means that you will listen and take notes, I will check them after class. I will give your punishment after the lesson. Is that clear?" He said sternly to me while stopping in front me.

"Yes Master." I said dejectedly.

"Good. Now I want you to stay seated and grab a pen and paper." I did as he told and grabbed a pen and paper from my bag and put it on the table with confusion in my mind.

"What is it for Master?" I asked him.

"It's your first punishment. Since we have 30 mins right now and your doing nothing, I thought i'll start the punishment. I want you to write on your paper 'I will not be late and I will listen to Master' 100 times on your paper. I want you to finish this before class starts or else i'll add to your other punishment, and trust me you do not want that." He told me with a stern voice at the end. A voice that holds so many sadistic promises and a voice so hot it turned me on.

After he said that I began writing it and by the 50th line my hands were so sore and they began to ache so I stopped for a while.

"Just saying you have like 10 mins left kitten." He said trying to hide a smirk, that bastard was enjoying my suffering.

WA-WAIT 10 mins left and I'm only half way done! NOOOOO! FUCK i'm gonna get extra for my punishment!

"Ma-Master can u give me extra time please. I don't think I can finish it on time." I told him panicking, and all he did was chuckle at me.

HE CHUCKLED AT ME! I cant believe him! He's so mean!

"Then thats on you kitten, but i'm not giving you extra time" He said and began walking to his desk and sitting down on his chair.

After he said that I began writing faster and my hand was hurting really bad.

"Times up" He said with a smirk and I sighed in defeat.

"This is unfair Master! No one can do this in 30 mins!" I screamed at him.

"Watch your attitude kitten, unless you want to make it worse for yourself" He said his voice dangerously low.

Fuckkk, I know i'm in trouble but he looks so hot right now. I want him so badly. Should I push him still? I dont think so, I mean i'm in big trouble as is. AHHHHH FUCK!

"No Master, i'm sorry" I apologized to him, cause I ain't about to make it worse for me. I'm not crazyyy.

"Go sit and wait for the class to begin." He said pointing to the chair that is front and center of the room.

I nodded and went to the chair, sitting down when he grabbed my paper that I wrote on and began checking it.

"You only wrote 85 lines, Kitten. Tsk Tsk Tsk." He said, shaking his head disappointedly. "Now i'll have to add to your punishment" He said, but this time with a little smirk like he's excited.

I just bowed my head and sat there quietly when I got an amazing idea yo get revenge on this insanely impossible punishment. Like hear me out right, what if I tease him as he teaches. I mean it's not like he can do anything to me during class.

I'M A GENIUS!

Soon after, his students began pouring into the class and one by one they started taking their seats with me just sitting there with my head down smiling to myself.

Master then started teaching the class about boring math and whatever. I listened through it for a while before I got bored and decided to put my plan in action.

I begin by taking my pen and chewing on it around my lips trying to make it seem innocent when I dropped it on the floor but in front of the table so that I would have to go to the front of it to pick it up.

I stood up and began walking towards the front, checking if he's seeing me and when I saw he was I smiled and began bending down in a teasing manner and picked up my pencil. I then walked back with a sway in my hips to further tease him.

I sat back down and looked back at the front to see him staring at me with his jaw clenched and eyes full of lust.

Mission completed I thought to myself.

After some more boring explanation on his part the class was finally over and I couldn't be any happier. I began to stand up to leave when I hear a cough and looked at Master. His eyes was full of lust and excitement and I can't remember why until it hit me.

He's gonna punish me for this morning! And for teasing him! Goshhhh why am I so stupid at times, always digging a bigger grave for myself.

AN: Sorry it took super long but I was busy with exams and competitions and stuff but it's all done nowwww! I made this chapter a bit longer for u guys. Hope yall like it and maybeee the next one would have a erm sp..... YEPPP. Thank u for reading guys and voting I really appreciate it  <3