Way Home - Chapter 7

After we have settled on the contract I began to clean up and we made some small chatter just getting to know each other more and after an hour or so he asked for the bill. Before I could even see the bill to see how much I owe him, he took it away and gave it back to the waiter with his credit card on it.

"Master how much do I owe you?" I asked him grabbing my wallet from my bag.

"Nothing you don't owe me anything baby." He told me.

"But Masterrr it must've been expensive." I whined to him.

"Nopeee it wasn't. Don't worry your cute little head on it okay?" He asked me.

"But I wanna pay you back" I whined back with my best puppy eyes.

"No more buts unless you want me to spank yours." He said tapping my nose.

After he said that I looked away while crossing my arms and showing him a big pout on my face.
"Awww don't be sad baby, It's just how it is from now on. I will always pay for you, cause you deserve to be spoiled." He said smiling while ruffling my hair a bit.

I just blushed and leaned more into his touch. After he stopped we talked for a little while longer and then he walked me back out to my car, kissed my forehead and said good night and to text him once I got home safely.

On the way home I could not stop smiling. OMG I think I'm falling in love. He was so sweet and everything I dreamed of. He was basically perfect, his personality was so dominating and strict while also still being very caring and respectful. He knows what I liked even though I never told him and that just makes me so happy.

I arrived home and got ready to go to bed after texting him that I arrived home safely and a good night text.

That night I closed my eyes with a smile to my face.

David POV
I said goodbye to her and tell her to text me when she arrived safe at home and she nodded and drove off.

I looked as her as she went with her car and I can't stop thinking to myself how lucky I am to get her as my submissive. When I was calling her yesterday I didn't expect this to happen.

I just moved to this city not long ago and I was looking for a submissive although I could never find a good one for me, or one that was fit for me. When I went online a few days ago and met her I didn't think much of it. Sure I thought she was pretty and looking very innocent and fuckable, but I didn't think anything would've happened, and I definitely did not think that I would've met her in a school I was substituting for.

I'm happy to see where this would take me, take us. I want what's best for her, I want to push her to be the best. I see a lot of potential for her as a student and as a submissive and I will be the one to help unleash it for her. She will be a challenge for me and I love that. I will break her just to rebuild her to be stronger and better.

When I got home I saw that she had already texted me that she has arrived safely and I said good and wished her a goodnight and to sleep well. After I texted that I got ready for bed too and fell asleep thinking about her.

AN: I don't rlly like this chapter and it's more a filler than anything but I hope u guys like David's first POV.