Contract - Chapter 6

Some of the things in this paper is quite interesting. There's a lot of things that I've never heard off before, especially in the kink lists. Like for example what the hell is CNC. Sounds kinda weird. I'll have to ask him later.

I continue skimming through the papers until a knock was heard on the door and the waitress came in bringing our food. I started hurrying in making sure that she didn't see what the paper was about cause that'll be very embarrassing.

By the time I finish hiding things to the best of my abilities the food arrived on the table and I  began to look up from the table to see Master and he was smiling. Well more like he was trying to hold back his laugh. From what? I'm not sure.

"Lex did you know that staring is rude?" He asked me looking all amused.

"I-I wasn't staring" I said blushing that he found out.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk another problem that we'll have to fix later." He said tutting me like im a little kid.

"I'm sorry Master" I said bowing my head.

"It's fine Lex, don't think about it. Let's go eat before the food is cold."  He said.

"Okk Master." I said and we began eating making small conversation here and there.

Once I finish eating I look at Master and saw that he's done eating so, I began to ask him questions.
"Master can I ask you a few questions?" I asked him

"Yes go ahead kitten" He said with a warm smile.

"Uh-uhm what is CNC? I saw that it was one of the kinks on the list and I was wondering what it was." I asked him with a faint blush on my cheeks.

"Of course you can kitten. CNC is consensual non consent, basically what that is is a form of BDSM play where everything is negotiated beforehand, but when the scene starts, verbal consent is no longer taken into account by either party. I know it sounds scary, but I think you'll enjoy it." He explained to me.

Oh that makes sense. I do think I would love it, especially because i'm very open to trying things out.

"Oh okk, thank you for the explanation." I told him.

"Your welcome kitten" He replied back with a smile.

I continued looking at the papers until I finished filling things out and reading everything making sure I agree. I then gave the stack of papers back to him.

He flipped through the papers and smiling a little while looking at it and then began speaking.

"Hmmm it looks like you're a very curious kitten huh?" He asked and all I did was just blush.

"Everything looks good kitten, now I just need you to sign here and here and we can get started and I'll also tell you the rules." He said pointing to where I should sign.

"O-ok Master." I said grabbing the pen from his hands and signing where he pointed to.

Once I signed it he took it back from my hands and signed next to where I signed. He then cleaned everything up and put it back in his brown envelope, while pulling another piece of paper out from the envelope instead.

"Ok kitten now I'm going to show you my rules and once again ask me if you have any questions ok?" He asked.

"Ok master" I said and he handed me the paper and I began reading it.

RULES
1. Always address me as Master or Sir
2. Always respect everyone especially yourself
3. No lying
4. No talk back
5. Eat 3 meals a day
6. Drink at least 2L of water everyday (Coffee, energy drinks, and soda do not count!)
7. Always ask permission if you want to go somewhere
8. Send me a good morning and good night text everyday
9. No alcohol, smoking, vaping, and usage of drugs
10. Always talk to me if you feel sad or something is wrong
11. No touching yourself
12. Always ask for permission if you want to cum

After reading the rules my face was blushing so hard. Rules 1 to 10 were alright, well not alright but wasn't to bad  but rules 11-12 was kind of embarrassing.

"U-uh-uhm Master I have a question about the rules" I told him while looking up from the paper.

"Yes Kitten, what is it?" He asked looking at me.

"What do you mean by always asking permission?" I asked him.

"Which number are you talking about Kitten? Number 12?" He asked me teasingly and I shook my head so fast with embarrassment.

"Words Kitten" He said smirking.

"No Master. Number 7." I said, my cheeks still red from embarrassment.

"Ohh I see. What I mean is that, I want to know where you are at all times, and if you're going somewhere with your friends you have to ask permission first. Do you understand now Kitten?" He explained.

"Oh okk Master, I understand." I said.

"That's good, do you have anymore questions?" He asked and I shake my head no.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Words kitten." He said with a disapproving look and I just blushed under his gaze.

"I think we should add that to your rules since you seem to forget it a lot. What do you think?" He asked kind of condescendingly.

"No need master!" I said while shaking my head profusely.

"And as for the questions, I don't have anymore." I told him and he nodded his head with an approving look on his face.