Dinner - Chapter 5

"M-master" I said nervously.
"Your not wearing a skirt" He said, his voice getting deeper and sounding colder.
When he said that I tensed up before relaxing and smiling at him.
"Yeah so?" I said with a little smirk on my lips.
"I thought I told you to wear a skirt" He said in the same deep voice. If looks could kill, his glare on me right now would've killed me.
"Yes, but I didn't want to." I said with a shrug like I didn't care and he growled and clenched his jaw before holding his face in his hand and taking a deep breath.
"You know what kitten, I'll let this slide for now just because your not mine yet but I swear if you ever, and I mean EVER disobey me again I will make sure your not sitting for at least a week. Am I clear" He said with a calm tone that for some reason is scarier than everything else. It's like the calm before the storm and sent shivers up my spine.
"Yes" I said.
"Yes what?" he said.
"Yes Master" I said with a little sass but he let it go.
After that little but scary interaction, a knock was heard and a waitress came in. She asked us what we wanted to order and I looked to master for help and he just smiled and started ordering for the both of us. He got a steak with mashed potatoes and got me a salmon steak with fries.
"Thank you for ordering for me" I said.
"Your welcome. Do you like Salmon?" He asked back.
"Yes I do. I love salmon." I said cause I really do. Like I love it so so so much.
"That's good, I didn't mess up then." He said.
"You didn't." I said smiling cause i'm happy but also trying to reassure him.
"Ok now that that's over and the food is ordered, lets get into business Lex. At this moment we are equal, I am not a dominant and you are not a submissive. You can feel free to say anything without getting punished and judged. This is a safe space okay?" He said sounding serious in the beginning and caring by the end.
"Okay" I said.
"Good. Lex I want you to be my submissive as you know, and I know you want me as your dominant. But before we get into that I want you to know that I am a strict dominant and  will not hesitate to punish you if needed." He said saying the last part in a more serious tome.
Not going to lie, I've always wanted a strict dominant. I want someone to guide me and punish me when needed. I also want them to enforce it on me. I don't want a soft dominant that would let things go (no offense).
"O-oh ok" I said I didn't really know what to say to him.
"Well... what type of submissive are you Lex?" He asked and at that moment I'm so grateful that he's leading the conversation because I didn't know what I would've say.
"Uhmm.." I started thinking about it. What type of submissive am I? "Well I think I'm a good girl most times and would obey without any second thoughts, however I realized that when I'm with you I could be a little bit bratty." I said and he just scoffed at the end.
"A little bit bratty huh? Sure didn't seem like that this morning and just now." He said cocking an eyebrow.
"Well uh uhmmm" I replied blushing and feeling flustered. I moved my arms around in panic and ending up just covering my face with it.
"You're so cute and don't worry about it." He said while chuckling which might I add was kind of hot.
"Ok lets move on. I have a contract here that contains the rules and a list of kinks that I want you to fill out with the ones you are and are not comfortable with." He said pulling out some paper from a brown envelope that he brought with him.
"Okay" I said and started looking through the papers.