Car Ride - Chapter 13

*SMUT WARNING

Lex POV

"We've been driving for forever Master" I said with a pout.

"No we haven't baby, it's been 10 mins" He said with an amused expression.

"Really? It feels like an hour." I said with a slight whine.

"Do you want something to do pet?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Yess or else I'm gonna die of boredom." I said while throwing my arms around the car.

"Okay, okay. Open the glove box baby, and there should be a little something for you." He said, chuckling a bit at my behavior.

My hand reached out towards the glove box and opened it, seeing a velvet pouch along with a few sheets of paper and other things.

"Umm, what should I take Master?" I asked looking at the glove box with a confused expression.

"Grab the velvet pouch out pet." He said while still focusing on the road.

I went and grabbed it with a little hesitance. When I opened it, I saw that it was a bullet vibrator and my face just reddens in shock and shyness.

"Tell me what you're holding pet" Master said.

"A vibrator Master" I said while clutching tightly towards it.

"That's right, I want you to use it on yourself pet." He said with a smirk as my face contorts into something of embarrassment.

"In the car?" I asked him still not believing my situation.

"Yes in the car pet, don't make me repeat it twice." He said sternly.

"B-but people can see through the window" I said to him.

"And? Let them see, let them watch my little slut pleasure herself for her master" He said with a deep voice.

"O-ok Master" I said, turning on the vibrator and bringing it near my clit.

"Good girl" He said while squeezing my thigh tightly. "Now, I want you to increase the speed while adding a finger into your pussy for me"

David POV

Seeing my girl in the car, playing with herself for me is so fucking sexy and making me so hard. Hearing her moans as she's pleasuring herself with the vibrator and her fingers pumping in and out of her. I can't wait till tonight, where I can finally have my fun with her later.

"Good girl baby, you're doing so good for me. Remember dont cum without my permission pet, am I clear?"

"Y-yes master" She said breathily

"Good girl" I said to her while moving my hands up and down her thighs, getting closer to her but never really touching it.

We reach our destination as I park the car and focus fully on my girl. She's so close to cumming right now with her eyes close and a moaning mess.

I take this time to admire her for a while before plunging my finger into her pussy and her gasping from shock.

I pump my finger in and out of her quickly, bringing her near her orgasm, as the vibrator is still on her clit.

"Are you close to cumming pet?" I asked her, knowing that she's close.

"Ye-yes master, fuckk, can I cum please" She said in between her moans

"Wait a bit longer" I said as I grabbed the vibrator out of her hands and started to increase the speed.

"Master I need to cum please." She said to me but i know she could beg better.

"Beg better if you want to cum pet" I told her.

"Please master, can I please cum. I promise i'll do anything, I just want to cum please" She begged. I love how she looks under my mercy like this, and I can't wait to see what she will look like tonight in my bed.

"No, you can't cum pet" I said while pulling my finger out and turning off the vibrator.

Lex POV

"Masterrr" I said frustrated with him. He just took my orgasm away and when I was just at the brink too.

"Yes, pet?" He asked me like nothing happened.

"I wanted to cum." I stated

"And I denied you" He said nonchalantly

"Whyy Master?" I asked him, i'm still annoyed at what he did.

"Because, you said you don't know how to control your body, so I'm gonna help you. But my way" He explained, saying the last part with a dark glint in his eyes.

"And what's your way?" I asked him.

"You'll find out soon enough" He said smirking while unbuckling my seatbelt. 

AN: I'm sorry took so longggg to upload, I had lot's of school work to do so was kinda busyyy. Also this is my first time writing smut after a long long timeee so i'm sorry if it's bad. Hope guys enjoy!!