010

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Beatrice watched with a smile as the next scene played out.
The four of them were safe and free, they were all okay. She was glad.

The outdoor train station, Hogsmeade station, student are walking around, getting in the train.

Aranya carries her trunk towards Hogsmeade station, she smiles as she let's out a sigh. It'd been one hell of a year, a interesting but fun first year.

She could tell why her mother loved Hogwarts, especially other then the books, library and all the studies. Yup, her mother really was a nerd.

Beatrice frowns as Lexi burst out laughing, nodding in agreement.

Barty snorts.

Narcicca giggles.

Severus and Regulus nod.

James, Euphemia, Fleamont and many others look confused and annoyed.

Hagrid walks up to all of them. "Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up." He tells all the students.

Harry hands Hedwig to a train man, and walks to an open door of the train with Hermione.

Hermione waves to Hagrid, who waves back. Hermione gets in the train, a small smile on her face as Aranya joins her.

"Come on, Harry." The blonde told her cousin.

"He's coming, wait a little. Have patience." Marlene grumbles, eyeing Aranya's soft and beautiful hair with envy. Her own hair was blonde but it didn't look pretty and soft like that.

Harry nods. "One minute." He walks over to Hagrid.

"Thought you were leaving without saying good-bye, didja?" Hagrid takes a red album out of his coat pocket and hands it to Harry. "This is for you."

Harry opens the album and sees a picture, moving, of him as a baby with his parents. They are all smiling and waving. Harry smiles, his eyes glistening.

"Oh, my poor baby." Lily whispers, staring longingly at her future son.

James swallows hard.

Sirius, Peter and Remus all share sad looks.

Mary hugs her red headed friend, while Marlene does the same. Dorcus sighs, staring at the screen.

Regulus leans back in his seat, a small smile growing on his face. He ran a hand through his soft black hair.

Barty chuckles. "That was interesting."

"Yeah," Evan says, sharing a look with Amycus. "Real interesting."

Dumbledore smiles.

Lexi nudges Beatrice with a smirk.

"Thanks, Hagrid." Harry shakes Hagrid's hand, then hugs him tightly.