023

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

The next scene comes on.

It flashes to the Ministry of Magic.

"Oh, neat. We're back to your storyline."
Lexi says, sitting up with a content smile.

Beatrice tilts her head, looking confused. "Storyline? What do you mean?" She asks softly.

"Trix. According to my observation, there are currently two storylines in what we are watching. Your story, and Harry and Aranya's story. Therefore, two storylines." Lexi explains.

Beatrice slowly nods, mulling over her words.

"STUPID BLOODY FUCKING ASSHOLES!"

Everyone jumps in their seats at the loud scream on the screen.

"What the-" James makes a face.

"That was...impressive." Regulus mutters.

"Oh, yeah. Of course, screeching and screaming is always impressive." Barty nods seriously.

"Shut it," Evan rolls his eyes.

Beatrice visibly flinches as she sat in front of her boss's desk, sat on one of the soft red chairs. She frowns, decked in a white pantsuit with a matching dress shirt with her hair open and wearing black heels.

Amelia Bones let's out another cuss, muttering under her breath about misogynistic governors who are easily swayed by handsome but devious assholes.

"Oh, it's Amelia Bones." Peter points out.

"Obviously," Lexi whispers under her breath.

Amelia Bones, who was sat far away in the crowd, sits up in confusion.

"Hmm," Sirius hums, leaning back in his seat.

"Oh, it's her boss." Marlene says.

"What's going on?" Lily says.

Mary only shrugs.

"You know," Beatrice starts. "When I expected to tell you that, I didn't think you would.... scream," She glances away for a moment. "....like a banshee."

Amelia chuckles sardonically. "Oh, I don't know. You tell me you're suspicions about the governors and next, I find out Lucius Malfoy is collecting signatures to maybe exonerate someone."

Beatrice clears her throat, clenching her fingers together. "Well, I mean..." She looks around the vast office of her boss, gray and homey. "Is there anything you can do?"

Amelia sighs, rubbing her temples worriedly. "Normaly, I could. But since almost all of the governors are involved, I might not. Whatever he's planning, can have a negative effect for whatever he's doing. As always." She scoffs with a roll of her eyes, leaning against her desk.

Lucius narrows her eyes. "How dare she." He hisses.

Bellatrix snickers in amusement.