025

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

^^^^^^

Also, did you know it was cannon that Peter Pettigrew killed Marlene Mckinnon? Like, he killed his best friend's wife's best friend? I'm thinking about actually revealing a few more secrets in the next year or after.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Everyone either watched with envy, disgust or with dreamy sighs at the romantic aspect as well as the lustfut aspect of the encounter.

Beatrice stares hard at her husband, as if studying him. They seriously did not have time for fun and games.

And she wasn't the serious one in the relationship, he was. She was the fun one. What was wrong with him? He was definitely hiding something.

"I am serious. Lucius Malfoy is planning something very big. Not to mention you're clearly hiding-" She starts with her eyes narrowed in seriousness.

Dumbledore immediately connects their lips, grabbing her hip to pull her closer. The other hand goes to caress and grip the side of her neck, pressing his thumb against her pulse point.

Beatrice nearly chokes, grabbing his shoulders steady herself. She closes her eyes, humming in content as their lips moved against each other gently.

A few whistles and yells went around the room.

"Gross!"

"Eww!"

McGonagall was smirking. "You finally got laid, Albus."

"I have a child." Dumbledore points out.

"My point exactly." The professor shrugs.

James turns pale with mortification.

Sirius gags. "I'm going to throw up!"

Severus makes a face.

Barty wolf whistles.

Evan and Regulus look away, along with Narcissa and Andromeda.

Euphemia was squirming in her seat, looking very uncomfortable.

Fleamont looked absolutely disgusted.

Aranya averted her eyes. "Well, I'm surprised I'm an only child."

Hermione and Ron nod, agreeing with her.

Harry blinks, looking confused. "But you have a little-"

"Don't spoil it to the readers!" Aranya hissed, covering his mouth with her hand. She looks up. "Sorry, Athena! And readers!"

Harry makes a noise, looking at her in bewilderment.

"Idiot," Beatrice pulls away, shaking her head. "We have more pressing matters..." She trails off, her face still slightly flushed.