018

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Everyone watched as the next scene came on, still processing.

Hermione and Aranya were shown, sat at the welcoming feast as the Sorting happened. They were sat together at the Gryffindor table without the boys. Everyone else was cheering and laughing as the sorting ending, the food then appeared on the table.

"They weren't on the train, they aren't here." Hermione said nervously, looking all around. "You don't suppose anything bad happened to them, do you?" She frowns anxiously, her head filled with many possibilities.

Aranya bit her bottom lip, eyeing the treacle tarts and peppermint cupcakes with something akin to love. She hums. "I'm sure their perfectly fine." She reaches out to them but yelps in surprise when her hand is slapped away. "Ow! What'd you do that for?"

Hermione shoots her a stern glare. "You best behave yourself this year. Last year you got detention just for punching a few kids," she gives the blonde a look.

Aranya rolls her eyes. "Not my fault they were being stupid." She looks at the peppermint cupcakes, smiling widely.

Hermione glanced towards the entrance. "Where are they?" She worries, muttering to herself.

"I like Aranya," Barty says with a grin. "She cracks me up."

Lexi raised an eyebrow while Regulus only shook his head.

Evan laughs.

James makes a face while Sirius, Dorcus and Remus look confused.

Mary hums.

Marlene was eyeing the food.

Beatrice sighs. "I really want peppermint cupcakes now." She says quietly. She looks at the screen. She loves those cupcakes, it seemed her daughter had inherited her love for them.

"Me too," Aranya hums, growing hungry.

Ron nods.

As the Ford Anglia flies alongside the Hogwarts Express, it puts on its headlights and flies off. Soon enough, Harry and Ron are flying over the lake, and have arrived at Hogwarts.

Ron glances at the castle with a smile as he turns to face Harry. "Welcome home." He states.

Lily, James, Arthur and Molly smile warmly.

Harry smiles, happy to be back at Hogwarts after such an unpleasant summer.

"Not Expelled... Today." Ron says with a happy sigh.

Aranya sighs. "Idiots."

Hermione nods in agreement. "Complete Idiots."

Ron and Harry shoot them offended glares.

Harry and Ron walk into the Entrance Hall with their belongings and pets, which they leave with the rest of the students' luggage.