1. The only blessing

This is how I imagine Emerson. You can imagine him as you wish. Now enjoy the chapter.

ミミミミミミミミ

~Emerson Wordsworth

"Emerson, Emerson."

I heard a faint voice of someone calling me, as I shifted myself to the other side. It's my holiday for the god's sake, only one day for me to have my sleep, no way in the hell I'm leaving my bed this early.

"Emerson."

Again choosing to ignore whoever the fuck was calling me, I didn't budge an inch, indicating the person to get out of my room and not waste their time waking me up.

"EMERSON I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I'LL POUR THE BAT'S POOP ON YOUR FUCKING FACE!"

This bitch.

"For the hell's sake Nuri what is it?"

I said, finally sitting up as my tone indicated the pure annoyance. I ruffled my bed hair as I ran a hand through it, while my lids were still half closed, unable to absorb the bright light surrounding my room.

"First things first. Wear something. I don't want an eye bleeding sight for me to see you shirtless. Please stop sleeping without a shirt."

He said as he threw a shirt from the laundry towards me, as if I would really listen to him.

"Secondly, do you really not remember what it is, my sweet, strong, true blooded alpha brother?" he said, making me roll my eyes. He's definitely pinning on me.

"My brain doesn't work early morning."

I said, as I got out of the bed, wearing my slippers, still shirtless.

"Incorrect. Your brain never works."

Nicky said making me groan. I can't handle this wolf and his tongue right now, not when there's Nuri infront of me. It would be like a double trouble thing, because I neither like my wolf nor my shitbag of a brother.

"Nuri is my bitch. We're both very much fine without you, thank you very much."

Nicky snapped again, making me roll my eyes.

"Please shut up and go back to sleep. It would be very grateful of you."

I said, as Nicky just huffed and went back.

Thank lord.

"It's 12 in the afternoon." Nuri said, making me roll my eyes.

"Still early." I said, as I got inside the bathroom which was attached with my bedroom to get my toothbrush.

"I'm worried for the future of this pack." He said, sighing out loud, as he showed his utter disappointment.

"No time for your bullshit. What is the important stuff you wanted to tell for which you ruined my sleep."

I said, as I got out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in my hand.

"Do you atleast remember today's date?"

He said making me frown, as I stepped forward to see the date on my phone, which was placed on the nightstand.

17th April

"Now do you remember that we've got a younger sister, who was born on this date, and will be turning 18 today?"

Shit. I think I just peed in my pant.

"Your eyes will pop out of the socket."

I have no fucking idea what to do right now. How can I forget Dearil's birthday, and not just any birthday, it's her 18th birthday, she will be presented today. How worse can I become?