4. Angry Alpha

SURPRISE BITCHES! DOUBLE UPDATE FOR NOT PUBLISHING SOONER.
Anyways, this is how I imagine Momm- Kai, you can imagine her as you wish

Now enjoy the chapter.

ミミミミミミミミミ

~ Emerson Wordsworth

This book is so fucking amazing.

Currently seated on the black leather couch which was placed in the living room of my pack house, where I shared a roof with my headache of a family, I was reading this book called "The Silent patient" by Alex Michaelides while slurping on my cold coffee. Best feeling that cannot be described in the words, something I can't believe I am experiencing inside the living room of my pack house, which was always filled with either the loud chase Atlantic music by Kai or the couch was always occupied my mom, who would watch random documentaries with my other siblings and the fact that they would watch them as if they were the most interesting shit you could've ever seen on this planet.

Documentaries were never something I could prefer. It was as if, you were telling me to befriend that mutt, who was also the best friend of Kai. Stupid asshole. No but why am I even thinking, no wait, mentioning that asshole during my blissful reading session.

Because you're looking for a headache. Nicky said making me snort, as I removed the glasses which were placed on the top of my head, only to place them on their right position, my nose bridge. I then resumed reading the book from where I paused, sinking in the couch while sipping on my coffee.

Reading sessions were always the best. Usually, I would conduct them in my room during winters, when I would turn the heater on while slurping on my hot chocolate, snuggling in my blanket. During summers, I would often find myself seated in either Nuri's room, because my room will always be occupied by him. He would spend hours on my video games with his friends, and rents me his room for the meantime, or I would be in the living room, exactly in a position I find myself right now, chilled living room (thanks to the air conditioner), with a cold coffee and a book in my lap.

Suddenly, I heard the twisting of door knob which belonged to the main door of our pack house. Noticing that the door is locked, the person standing outside knocked the door several times, making me groan at the thought of leaving this comfortable position. Hearing the knocks again, I let out a loud sigh before bidding a farewell to my couch and my book, as an internal battle between me and Nicky ended by my win. Nicky was always a lazy ass, and his big brain told me to ignore the door knocks and continue reading, it's not as if I'm the only one living in this whole ass villa. I knew better than this, which was to open the door, welcome the person inside the house and run back to the living room and re-position myself the same way I left.

A series of door knocks were heard again from the main door, this time way too aggressive and loud, telling me that the person standing outside is an impatient freak because they don't know that it takes time for a certain person to reach the door.

"Coming! Don't break the damn door!" I shouted while closing the door of the living room and crossing the hallway, my feet taking me to the direction of the main door, the origin of these aggressive knocks.

"Ethan, open the god damn door fucker!" I heard a deep voice shouting, my mind immediately recognizing the owner of this voice, as the knocks were heard again, way more loud than the previous ones. At this point, she would just break the door and barge in.

"I swear to god Ethan-"

I opened the door, while I heard Kai's voice which was about to curse Ethan, not knowing that I was the one who opened the door.

"It's not always Ethan who opens the door, in case you forgot." I said, rolling my eyes to the point where it might have travelled my skull, exploring the sexy brain of mine.