2. Pain in ass

~Emerson Wordsworth

"Pheonix, here!" Harumi said, waving towards him, as our eyes met, making him smirk. How much I wish I could erase that disgusting smirk off his face.

"Let's erase him, not just his smirk. I'm waiting for this from way too long Emerson." Nicky said excitedly, and I felt so bad to disappoint him now.

"Sorry buddy. Will do it soon. Not just today. It's a great day to enjoy, and I don't want to listen to a 10 hour lecture after I murder him. Although all that would be worth it." I said, making him whine. The only time me and Nicky work together is when this bitch shows up.

Pheonix Augustus, or simply, pain in ass. He's the youngest son of Yonghwa Augustus, the 2nd son of Garrison Augustus and the next leader of the pack, Blue Crescent Pack. For Kai, he's like Harumi to Emerson, or panty mate. They're both 18 and true blooded alpha. I am seriously worried about the future of his pack. Having a leader like him would be the worst nightmare.

"Kai! How you doin' ?" Pheonix said, as he raised his hand to wave at Kai. Listening to his voice makes me wanna throw up already.

"Great! What about you?" Kai replied, taking Pheonix into a very bro hug, is that even a hug?

"Same as ever. I see we're having quite a company today. You're invited too Emerson?" Pheonix said smirking, making Ethan chuckle as I glared at him, him immediately stopping. Harumi placed a hand on my shoulder, indicating me to calm the fuck down. My hands clenched into a fist as I started counting backwards to calm myself down and not cause any drama by smashing the face of a very ugly human being standing infront of me.

"Is he brainless or is he stupid? Or is he both? Why the fuck would I need an invitation at my own sister's birthday" Nicky said making me chuckle at his words, as everyone looked towards me, as if a ghost has summoned me.

"Pheonix, I've heard many cases of people upgrading themselves, never heard of degrading. But you filled the slot today, thanks." I said, as everyone around me started laughing, and it was my turn to smirk and his turn to clench a fist.

"Great work my guy. Proud of you." Nicky praised, as I felt content, content of seeing his annoyed face.

"Guess someone is still not over from the incident~" He said, whistling while singing it like a song, making my blood boil from the horrible memory as it took everything in me to not to not slam him on the floor and get on top of him, showering his face with my punches.

"Damn, how can I forget, Pheonix, are you still scared to go to pee alone? " I said, winking at him, as he took steps forwards, only to be stopped by Kai as she holded him from behind with all her energy.

"Why don't we have a fight in the woods? A fight like real alphas?" He asked, as he struggled in the hold of Kai, who was struggling to hold him as well.

"Very lovely opinion young man, but my yearly quota of killing people is sadly over, and I have already exceeded it by killing 7 more rogues in past few months. So, next year." I said, sounding sad to deny his offer of murdering him, he did nothing but just chuckled, shaking his head.

"Very good excuse of slacking a fight when an alpha challenges you, because you're just scared." He said, still chuckling, as it was my turn to take several steps forward, only to be stopped by Harumi holding me from behind. I could easily get away from his hold, but it would mean that I'm disrespecting his suggestion of holding myself back, and I can never do that. Thinking to just get over with this bullshit, atleast one of us should stop arguing.

"Take it as you wish. I can't really do anything to clean your brain. My answer for your proposal is a no, so it's better to not talk any further. The celebration would be ruined." I said, as I did not waited for his answer and excused myself from them.