3. Best Friend's brother

This is how I imagine Phoenix. You can imagine him as you wish. Now on to the chapter.

ミミミミミミミミ

~Phoenix Augustus

This is so fucking boring.

"Are you even listening to me you piece of shit!" I heard Kai yelling for millionth time in a row today, snapping her finger in front of my face to regain my attention on her lecture, which she was delivering from past few hours.

"Yes yes." I said lazily, a yawn escaping my mouth while Kai just slapped my shoulder.

"You know you could've caused a drama in the event. And where would all the blame go? Me. Everyone would say 'Phoenix is your best friend, you should know how to control him' or 'such an ass of a best friend, and don't you think you should just leave him already?' How the hell would I answer them if any of these questions would have arisen?" She said, making me release a long ass sigh.

We were currently sitting on a bench of a park. Kai called me and told me that she wanted to "hang out" with me and told me to meet in the nearby park. And I being an innocent young pup believed her words to only hang out. And now I am finally here, listening to her therapy while my ears are about to bleed.

"Kai, stop this. My head is about blast right now. I already said sorry, didn't I? Why are you always scolding me every now and then? You treat me as if you're my parent teaching how to behave." I said, whining keeping my head on her shoulders with a slight pout, as I lifted my head to show my doe eyes, hoping for her to stop this shit right now as I saw her faking an act of vomiting while looking at my face.

"I'm going to report this to police. It's illegal for you to be this-" She said as I didn't wait for her to complete her words, interrupting her in the middle.

"Cute?"

"Disgusting." She said, making Leo laugh out so hard, as if he's rolling on the floor.

"She knows what's up." Leo said, making me huff. My wolf Leo and I, literal polar opposites, still don't know how I was assigned as his human component. Moon goddess does a ton lot of mistakes.

"Yeah, one of them is you." Leo said, mischief in his tone as I took several breathes to calm myself down. I love my wolf, a lot.

"What exactly is your problem with my brother?" Kai asked sighing out loud; finally realizing that it was totally not worth of wasting her time and energy on me.

"Him. He's the biggest problem. I mean why? Was it necessary for him to have birth in the century I was born? He could've been born in another century." I said huffing, Kai just stared at me blankly, unable to believe my words.

"Are you seriously saying this?" She said, as I nodded with a shrug, making it look like it was not a big matter of accusing someone on being born. I mean, his parents are at a fault for not using condom, but still.

"You're a freak, a total psychopath." She said, shaking her head, standing up from the bench as I did the same, dusting off my pants. Stupid nasty bench, making my clothes dirty.

"And you love this freak, right?" I said, as I took faster steps to catch a walking Kai, who seemed to have remember a very important work, as she took faster steps, almost looking like she's about to run. I did the same, and in no time, her speed increased, making me frown as to why suddenly she was walking so fast.

"Why're you walking so fast? Are you ignoring me baby?" I said, trying to make it sound as a joke, but was met with a harsh glare of Kai, as it took everything in me to stay calm and act like it didn't affected me at all.