"my little flower"

Angelo's POV

I couldn't rest tonight,everytime i closed my eyes i would feel an overwhelming sense of anxiety fill the pit of my stomach.My mind wandered and even though Violet was home and safe, i couldn't help but worry at the fact i had lost her, even if it wasn't for long; i had lost her nonetheless. I don't like that feeling of losing control, of not knowing if she was okay or not.I often wondered if that's why Raven and i are-were so perfect together, she was so carefree, so lighthearted but strong, she was fiercely strong with a heart so pure. I smiled softly as I imagined her, her smile,her eyes and the melody that was her voice.When it was my time to join her on the other side I hoped she would be the one who would greet me. I tossed onto my side moving onto the cold part of my bed, what once was her side.

I missed her more than life itself.

"I was thinking Violet," Raven hummed as she continued watering the daisies that grew in surplus across our garden."Baby Violet and baby Leo" she whispered. Her pregnancy bump was exaggerated by the white dress she had on, her beautiful light brown hair tied into a simple braid allowing her face to be fully visible.The sound of the boy's giggles filled the air as they chased each other around the garden.

"I think that's a beautiful name, cara mia" I replied as I cupped my hands over hers which were connected to the watering can, she smiled softly at me, the smile i knew i would always love.

"Violet Rowena Florence King," she smiled as she spoke, rubbing her belly gently with one hand.

"As long as she can find herself, she will always be able to see the beauty in the world"

"Padre!" Leo's frantic voice calls from outside my door snapping me out of my thoughts.I can hear his fists knock repeatedly as I walk to open the door.

"Violet e Nico, non riesco a trovarli. They're gone" (Violet and Nico, i can't find them.They are gone) Leo's voice trembles as he begins talking in Italian while switching to English mid sentence.

"They aren't in the house" Leo mumbles as he clenches his jaw.

I took in a deep uneasy breath, trying to subside the panic threatening to arise in me. At least they are together. I thought to myself,wherever they are; they are safer together.

I began waking up all the boys and frantically sending some of the guards out to go look for them.Nicos motorbike was gone, but his phone was left in his room.One of the guards checked the motion detectors and the power to them had been cut.As the morning sun began to fully sent in the sky and there was no sign of either of them that's when the panic began to really set in.The panicky shaky feeling began to deeply plague my mind, something was wrong, something was really wrong and i felt powerless.How can i be one of the most powerful men in the world yet i feel completely powerless?

As I paced up and down the kitchen watching Tobias make phone calls to get security footage from nearby shops to track their last footsteps, I felt my phone begin ringing in my pocket.I looked down to my phone screen noticing that this was not a number i recognised.

"Who is this?" I asked as I brought the phone to my ear, Tobias instantly took his eyes off his phone and looked at me as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Violet is gone he got her, Nico is- you need to get here" The masculine voice trembles as i can hear him breathing in deeply.

"Who is this?" I demanded as my voice filled with authority. I signal for Tobias to get to the car.

"Rivera" the voice becomes stern "Malik Rivera"

Violets POV

A warm trickle rolls down my forehead as my head pounds, my back aches against the hard cold surface that i laid on.I bring my hand to my forehead as my eyes remain close, i graze my hand lightly over my forehead feeling a sudden sharp pain pain spread across my head.I groan and open my eyes being only to met with darkness, my eyes close and open allowing myself to adjust to the dark.As my vision adjusts i notice the outlines of what looks like dilapidated wooden stairs in the middle of the room. My heart begins thudding against my chest when the realisation that I'm in an unfamiliar location sets in, my laboured breath echoes in the darkness but besides that it's silent. I look down to my hand noticing the fresh crimson blood that drips from my fingertips and suddenly the memories begin rushing back into my mind.