A shocking future

"Is someone there?" the kids snapped to the unfamiliar voice to find a blonde ravenclaw girl coming to them. Lily's eyes widened in realisation "Aunt Luna?"

Luna just tilted her head and inspected the girl speaking "are you from the future?" she asked in a dreamy and calm voice. "Err we are not sure about that yet" Rose said "but wait if Aunt Luna is small that means we are in the past, arent we?" Scorpius chimed in.

Rose opened her mouth to speak when she realised but Lily spoke first "what year are you in Aunt Luna?" she asked. Luna smiled "fourth actually, only a couple months in" she spoke. "So that means..." Rose started "that dad and father are a fifth year right now." Scorpius finished.

"this is 1995 right?" James said after doing the math. Luna nodded. "Okay that means we can get home" Rose spoke with hope. "We just need to find Dad and Father, they will help us for sure" Scorpius said. Rose nodded "Erm...Aunt Luna do you know where er...Harry Potter or Draco Malfoy" James asked reluctantly.

Luna's eyebrows raised a little "that's surprising...but imaginable. Its Lunch time, so I believe they would be in the great hall" she finished.

"Okay, thank you" Rose spoke politely. "We should hurry, lunch could get over soon" Rose said and the others nodded. They all looked gratefully at Luna and ran off to the Great Hall.

As soon as they opened the Great Hall door, many students looked at them. "Woah" James exclaimed with wonder. Scorpius instantly looked over to the Slytherin table "father" he said under her breath. Lily looked where scorpius was looking and her eyes twinkled.

"Father" she said as she ran towards the Slytherin table. "LILY WAIT!" Scorpius said running after her. Lily ran to Draco as he looked at her and hugged him. "Father Hi!" Draco furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

All the kids approached the table. "Sorry" scorpius said giving Draco a apologising look as he tried pushing Lily back. She tried to climb onto Draco's lap but he jerked her off "what are you doing" he spat rudely. The sudden movement made her fall on the floor, tears welled in her eyes.

Draco panicked, he stood up and crouched down to her level "Hey hey hey dont cry, im sorry" Draco said softly. She looked up at him with teary green eyes which felt so familiar too him for some reason. Seeing a little girl crying because of him made Draco feel guilty.

He held his arms for her to take, she smiled and jumped in her 'father's' arms. He stood up holding her. "Aww who knew you were such a softie Draco" Pansy said smirking. "Shut up" he muttered but smiled at the little girl.

"Woah Father you look so cool" James said. Draco looked at him and so did pansy who gasped, "Father?! Draco Lucius Malfoy, do you have children that i dont know about?!" she said with a fake hurt tone. "I dont!" he said confused. "Kid why are you calling me father?" he asked.

"I...errr" James started but when unable to find the right words he looked at Rose for help who rolled her eyes "Errr....so well the thing is we are not of this time....we are...kind of....from the future" she said tentatively. Draco's eyes widened and so did Pansy's.

"Wait a damn minute...do you kids mean to say that your from the future and are Draco's children?!" Pansy said feverishly. Rose nodded and Pansy jumped up and down in excitement. "Eeeeeek draco" she shook draco "You have children" and clapped. Draco felt her cheeks getting hot.

"Oh my merlin this is amazing...but wait who's the mother?" pansy said looking at the kids. "We dont have a mother" lily said in a casual way and the temperature suddenly became tense.

"I think that came out wrong sunshine" Scorpius said tittering "what she meant to say is that we have a dad" he continued. Pansy's mouth hung open "what?"

"We have a dad" James said emphasizing on each word.

She looked at Draco who looked shocked "But...but..it can't be...how could've " he looked at pansy "my father agreed?" he whispered the last part. She shrugged "but look at the bright side, if your married to a man that means you dont have to worry about being ga-"

"Shhhhh" Draco hissed and glared at her. She rolled her eyes "ANYWAYS let's talk about your dad and father then kiddos, what are they like?" pansy said grinning to the kids. James showed equal excitement and grinned. "They're always like kissing its so weird" he said scrunching his nose "but cute too" Rose said curtly.

Draco went beet red "OOooooooh okay okay the details after wards, firstly what are your names"

"Okay i'll go first, my name is Rose granger weasley" Draco's eyes widened "Your granger and weasley kid?" Rose nodded and pansy snorted "always knew they had something going on" she muttered.

Rose whispered something to hugo and he came a little forward "i-i...am Hugo Granger Weasly" he said tentatively.

"Oh...Wait so does that mean my kids are friends with the weasels??" Draco said derisively. Scorpius grinned awkwardly "umm...things change in the future?" he said awkwardly. "and sexualities too" James coughed out (getting elbowed by rose.) Draco scoffed.

"Okay that was surprising ....now what is your name?" pansy said pointing at scorpius. He sighed "Alright this may come out as a shock so brace yourselves...especially you father." Draco narrowed his eyes.

"My name is Scorpius Hyperion...Potter"

Pansy was dumbfounded and Draco...oh boy Draco, felt like the world started spinning around. Potter?? Does that mean he marries Harry Bloody Potter?? He pulls himself together and says "Potter?!" Scorpius nodded

"My Turnnnn I am James Severus Potter, the favorite child" James said grinning. Lily jumps out of Draco's arms and stands in front of James "Oh! you wish, I am the Favorite child, my name is Lily Narcissa Potter" Lily said proudly.

Draco was still comprehending what was happening when pansy spoke "Draco...." He looked at pansy, perplexed, when a huge grin makes a way onto her face and she starts jumping up and down even more. Many people turn to stare at them. She just squeals and jumps around clapping "OH MY MERLIN DRACO YOU MARRY HAR-" Draco cut her off my covering her mouth his his palm.

"Shut up you nimwit" Draco hisses then removes his hand. Pansy was still grinning "How can i? i just found out that my best friend marries the guy he's been obsessing over for months and you want me to shut up?? are you well??"she says exuberant.

"i dont marry harry bloody potter for merlin's sake" He said covering his face. "YOU DO!" Pansy exclaimed loudly. "I...I how..why would he.." he looked at Pansy "dont stress about it dray, he probably wasnt able to resist your hotness" she said smirking.

Draco grinned a little but then tutted "you dont understand!"

"I dont want to understand! its a happy ending nobody cares how it is, so just be excited about the fact that you get laid by the chosen one" she says and Draco becomes red "PANSY!". She laughs in response.

When Draco was about to say something else he was interrupted by Lily's voice "DAD" she yelled and ran towards Harry Potter who was walking towards the gryffindor table.

"fuck" Draco breathed out, his face hot.