Petty Crushes

Hermione, Ron and Harry shared knowing looks when Minerva suggested that the group of them and the kids should stay at a secret room called ROR. Draco and Pansy however just nodded not knowing what ROR was.

Currently Harry was guiding them to the ROR. But on the way the group of them came across cho Chang - harry's well current love interest. "Hiya harry!" she said flustered.

And poor harry what was he supposed to think? his crush on cho now made everything confusing. Should he stop giving her signals? But he kissed her! would that count as using her?

I mean he was going to end up with Draco anyway, so there was no point in liking her. But then again Harry was too much of a 'golden boy' to hurt her feelings.

"Hi....Cho" he said awkwardly, he knew all stares were on him and the stare he dreaded the most was on Draco Malfoy. Draco didn't know why he felt a sudden wave of anger wash on him, it was just the way Cho was looking at harry that made him irritated. There was a unsaid tension felt.

Hermione stepped in and said "hi cho what are you doing here?" she asked politely. Cho didn't seem to like hermione that much, it was obvious "i am here to ask harry if he wanted to hang out somewhere" she said curtly at hermione. "So...harry?" she asked harry with hope and excitement in her eyes.

Poor harry didn't know what to say, how on earth do your reject politely? Draco who felt impatient and agitated,scoffed.

Scorpius who knew how much his father despised the girl tried to save the day, i mean cmon hes harry's son too! "hello aunt cho"

"aunt? i am sorry kid i dont know you" cho said confused

"well you will in the future and i have to say your beauty increased alot in the future " he added with charm, being Draco's kid does add to the charm does it not?

Cho blushed "oh..thank you kiddo"

"By the way i heard professor Minerva was looking for you she had to talk about some quiditch stuff" he said "oh really? oh thank you, i'll see you later harry" she said squeezing harry's hand and left.

"You" hermione pointed at Scorpius "are a genius" she finished and Scorpius smiled,

"father taught me that to get rid of unwanted humans all you have to do is flatter them, so you should probably appreciate the genes for that" he said and the group chuckled.

Harry looked at Draco and gave a shy smile who mirrored his expression.

a bit short ik sorry