Malfoy Is My What??!

"Fuck" Draco muttered out as Lily approached Harry. Pansy looked at him and wiggled her eyebrows smirking. Draco glared at her and looked over at Harry again.

"Hey Dad" Lily spoke excitedly at Harry who looked perplexed. "Ummm...hello?" he said as the other kids approached him too. "Woah Dad you look cool....but father is cooler" James said muttering the last part.

"whot?" Harry asked confused, Hermione's eyes widened "are you from the future?" she asked. Rose and Lily nodded.

Ron looked dumbfounded and Hermione said "This.Is.Magnificent" excitedly "I always knew we could be able to excess distant past of future" she said, her eyes twinkling.

"Wait...you said dad...so does that mean your Harry's children?" Hermione asks, Lily, Scorpius and James nodded. "they are, but Hugo and i are not" Rose spoke to which hermione nodded.

"Your...your...my...what?" Harry asked, his face becoming red.

"Result of the erotic activities done by you and your husband" James said grinning nonchalantly.

"James!" Rose says as she hits his arm tho she giggles along with Scorpius. Harry turns beet red and Ron titters, but hermione speaks.

"wait...did you say husband?" she asked shocked to which James nodded and Ronald's grin drops. "mate i didn't know you were into blokes?" Ron asked not in a judgmental or rude way, more likely surprised.

Harry seemed like he was finding the right words "i-i....dont know...i do either" he said flummoxed.

"its okay if you do though! it's completely fine" hermione said quickly like she didnt want harry to feel outed or think that it wasn't okay. Harry looked at her and nodded incredulously.

"Wow.Um.Okay so whose the dad?" Ron said grinning and Harry shot ron a glare. "Father" lily corrected and Ron nodded.

"Its that guy right there"James said pointing at Draco who visibly squeaked being pointed at.

"Who? theres only malfoy and Parkinson there" Ron said giving Malfoy a malevolent look. Scorpius face palmed.

But then Harry saw pansy dragging Draco up to them. Draco looked stunned for some reason and stood tall in front of them. Pansy on the other hand was grinning cheekily. "what do you want Malfoy" ron said disdainfully.

"Father!" Lily said and tugged onto Draco's robe. Draco just gave lily a tiny smile because he felt too immobilized standing in front of Harry Potter. His future Husband. The future husband he spent his entire life despising.

I dont know if i can put words to the reaction the golden trio had, more importantly Harry had. Hermione goggled back and forth between Malfoy and Lily.

Ron looked like someone just punched him in the face. And Harry, man Harry wasn't able to comprehend what was happening. He seemed like he was rooted to the ground. Draco Malfoy? Harry Potter's husband?

What
The
Fuck?

"Do.....do you mean to say that Malfoy is Harry's husband?" Hermione asked in a quiet voice. Lily nodded happily "Yhop!"

"Malfoy is my WHAT?!" Harry asked in a loud voice. "Husband, dad" James said grinning at the entertainment. Ron opened his mouth to speak but choked on air.

"Bloody hell" he said in a raspy voice while coughing. Hermione pressed her lips into a thin line repressing a laugh. How could she not? The reaction was too funny.

Harry and Draco made eye contact both mirrored the other's expression of confusion and awkwardness. "Your...your...my" Harry said tentatively to Draco who nodded even before harry finished the comment. What a awkward situation.