Hogsmeade

"Wake uppp" Lily's voice echoed through the room of requirement next morning.

"Lilyyy shut up" James said groaning. "Wake.Up." she jumped off her bed which she slept on with harry and Draco and skidded to James bed to scream in his ear.

"Bloody hell lily!!" James said sitting up. "Look outside" she said excited.

Everybody now half awake looked at where lily was pointing. Outside a white layer of snow was formed covering the ground, top of trees and even the lake looked frozen.

"It snowed!" James said.

"That's why I was waking you up frog face"

James rolled his eyes.

Draco looked at the glorifying view and then at Harry. Both views were glorifying in his opinion. Harry looked back at him with a smile that melted draco's heart.

"Hey everybody, it's the weekend which means we can go to hogsmeade" Hermione spoke.

"Bloody hell yes!" Ron said. "Great idea Granger" pansy said from her bed. Hermione smiled.

"That's great, i can buy more-"

"Books" Scorpius and James said at the same time. They shared a laugh and got up to get ready for the day.

"Pansy you cant just go out in that!"

"Yes i can"

"You'll freeze to death and i won't be carrying your coffin"

"I didn't know if you noticed Draco but i am more strong that you, i can tolerate some winter"

"Yeah sure but seriously wear something warmer"

"This is warm!"

"A bloody skirt is not warm!"

"Oh my Merlin what is going on over here" hermione said when she reached the entrance where they agreed to meet.

"Look at her hermione, don't you think she's going to freeze to death in that" Draco said.

hermione looked at pansy who wore a full sleeves tank top, hat, a skirt with boots.

"Erm.." she started "its a bit too cold out parkinson, how about you wear a legging or something underneath?"

"you think i didnt want to? i dont have any that matched the outfit and over my dead body i'd ruin this aesthetic" she pointed to herself.

Hermione blinked and gave a curt nod "right"

Draco rolled his eyes. "Where are the others granger?"

"you mean harry just say so malfoy" she said with a smirk. "I-" draco's side of lips twitched "no i mean everybody the weasel, the kids and well potter"

"They were still getting ready and i figure they'll bring the children with them" draco nodded. After about a minute harry and ron came running down the corridor with the tiny companions with behind them.

"Sorry we ran into hagrid, were explaining this situation to him" harry said in between breaths. Ron nodded. Harry bent down and put his hands on his knees to catch some breath.

"alright potter now lets go"

Harry looked up at Draco. Merlin's pants. Draco looked so beautiful. He wore a black turtle neck with an expensive looking overcoat, a muffler, black jeans, black boots and a black beanie. Some of his white hair peeked out the front of the beanie adding a glamour to his beauty. His cheeks were red, harry assumed it was due to the cold.

Harry blushed and bit his lips standing up straight. "Uh yeah lets go"

"i wanna go to honey dukes dad" lily said looking around for the shop, "me too" said hugo. "But i want to go to flourish and blots" rose said.

"Oh no way in hell i am going there again scorpius and i want to go to zonko's" james said and scorpius nodded. 

"But you guys can come here any time! hugo and i have been here for the first time so we get to decide!!" lily argued. 

"Thats not an excuse!" james said. "you go to zonko's everytime! " rose said to james annddd they started arguing loudly.

"i have no idea how we would manage them in the future potter" draco said looking at harry amused. Harry gave a dry laugh "trust me i am wondering the same thing"

"OKAY OKAY" hermione said loudly "we can go to each shop you guys want to okay? lets start from the youngest" she said. lily nodded "yes thats great, hugo is the youngest"

"so hugo where do you want to go?" hermione asked him politely. Hugo blushed because all the eyes were on him "erm...i want to go to honeydukes..candy shop"

Hermione nodded "okay" and they went on around hogesmade going to different shops, hugo and lily were the most excited out of all of them since it was their first time at hogesmade. Finally it was the time for zonko's joke shop. James sprinted inside followed by scorpius.

"there are so many different products here james" scorpius said looking around. "I know right! so exciting" james said. "I honestly wish albus was here" scorpius said looking at the dungbombs.

"who in the bloody hell is albus now?" ron spoke. "Oh sorry we didnt tell you he is Uncle Neville and Aunt luna's son albus severus longbottom" said rose from the side. Their ears perked up 'neville and luna??' who wouldve thought.

Harry and draco shared a mused look. "holy shit who knew Longbottom and Lovegood would be a thing" said pansy.

"You guys would like him, albus, he's nice and he is in my year and house" Scorpius said with a smile that unknowingly came on his face. "Yeah Scorpius likes albus more than he likes me" james said in a dramatic tone. "anyone would like albus more than you james" rose said smirking.

James mouth fell open "RUDE" he said. they shared a laugh and the day went on. "How about we end this with three broomsticks?" harry suggested. "Thats the first good thing that came out of your mouth all day potter" draco said. Harry rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Oh draco i thought you liked to think about what goes in his mouth rather than what comes out of it" pansy said smirking. Hermione choked on air, ron and scorpius gagged. Harry covered his red face.

"What the fuck pansy!" draco said blushing hard, the rest kids didnt quite understand what she meant.

"language draco darling" she said grinning.

"your ridiculous i am going" he said as he stomped towards the three broomsticks. Pansy and hermione laughed, "draco! wait" pansy said and they all followed.

The day was eventful, it ended with blushing, laughing, teasing and dirty jokes by pansy of course. Draco had to agree he had never enjoyed something this much in his life before, he was glad his upcoming future consisted of these people. Same was the thought with harry, he couldnt hope for a better future.