Severus Snape

Daydreams evaporated whilst Draco and harry were struck with the realisation that they were about twenty minutes late to potions.

Knowing Snape he would have Harry's head. Both of them rushed towards the dungeons and silently opened the door.

Snape was in the middle of writing something when he looked at them. Snape raised an eyebrow at the two boys.

"Mr. Potter and Mr.Malfoy...you two realise that my class started twenty minutes ago right?"

Harry cleared his throat, the entire class was looking at them now, great. "Um..yes sir i just forgot to put on an alarm" harry said.

Snape obviously didn't buy it, duh! He wasn't stupid. "Well i think 20 points from gryffindor would make you remember to put on your alarm potter" he said almost smirking.

Harry let out a deep breath and muttered "yes professor"

Snape then looked at Draco with a bored expression "i will not be wasting my time in hearing out why your late Mr.Malfoy go to your seat"

Draco passed Snape a small smile and harry a small smirk when he saw his face. Harry rolled his eyes and both of them went onto their seats.

Ron looked at him. "Why didn't you wake me up ron?"

"Sorry mate but i am little to young to die, Parkinson would've had my head if she'd known that i woke your spooning with Malfoy" ron said gagging at the spooning with Malfoy part.

Harry blushed red of course they all saw them. "Honestly mate i was awoken to a scream she let out when she saw you both, how didn't you wake up?"

Harry had no idea. He had such a beautiful sleep, he never wanted to wake up, it was so perfect Draco's warmth keeping him warm, draco's scent, draco's presence.

Harry had imagined what it would've been like to cuddle but this was way better than his imagination. He couldn't help the smile that made its way onto his face as he shrugged.

"Anyways, the kids are with Hermione and pansy. They had a free period" ron said as harry nodded.

They started listening to proffesor Snape though for harry it was pretty tough since he missed the first basic instructions of the potion. So he just started looking around trying to find a way to pass time.

And by natural instinct his eyes landed on the back of a certain blonde. Harry put his chin in his hand as he stared at him. How come he never noticed how beautiful draco's body built was? His shoulders, his face when he concentrates, the way he bite his lip every now and then, the way he pushes his hair out of his eyes.

Harry was flying up in his bubbly world when he heard proffesor Snape mention his name. He snapped out of his reverie and looked at him

"mister potter, even if the answer is quite obvious i am going to have to ask you is your skull is too thick to comprehend the fact that without listening in class the little chance you have of passing this year would also disappear?"

The entire class looked at him, including Draco. Oh Merlin. Harry blushed with embarrassment.

"No sir" he mumbled

"So kindly pay attention to what I am saying instead of having intrusive thoughts dwindle in that little brain of yours about Mr. Malfoy during my class"

Accio bucket because all harry wanted to do just melt into it.

Of course Snape knew! Why wouldn't he, he was a bloody teacher here. If harry thought he was blushing before, that was such a sick thought since his cheeks felt so hot. He widened his eyes and gulped.

Snape's expression was mixed with smirk and pain. As if he was grossed out and he was in a teasing mood. Whatever it was, harry didn't paid any attention to it since alot of people started snickering.

Harry sunk into his seat when Snape continued to teach. Harry felt draco's eyes on him but he didn't make eye contact back. Nope, too embarrassed.

When class ended, everybody started moving outside. Harry heard Snape tell Draco to wait as he needed to talk to him.

Harry and Ron went inside and harry stopped walking just outside the classroom.

Ron looked at him "mate? Your coming?"

Harry looked at him and then pointed inside "er..draco's still inside..talking to Snape...i thought maybe i could..
"

"Wait for him?" Ron asked and harry nodded, can his cheeks stop blushing for once!

Ron snorted "never thought a ferret would have this much impact on my bestfriend in a day"

"Shushh ron!"

"Whatever mate, I'm gonna go to my next class you and the ferret can go meet Hermione, i reckon she also has a class now"

Harry nodded "thanks ron"

Ronald gave harry a grin and went to his next class.

Harry leaned against the wall twirling his wand in his hand waiting for Draco to finish whatever talk he was having with Snape.

When after about five minutes Draco came out he was surprised to see harry, he grinned.

"Hey, you"
(IYKYK)

"Hi" Draco said "your still here?"

Harry got stood still from the wall and gestured to himself "yeah well it looks like it, i was waiting for you your welcome" he said.

Draco smirked as they started walking "and i thought i was a simp"

Harry gasped and hit his arm lightly "i am not a simp!"

"Mhmm sure you aren't mister-having-intrusive-thoughts-about-mister-Malfoy-in-class"

Harry choked on air. And Draco laughed "don't worry potter i understand, i am a bit too gorgeous to resist."

Harry rolled his eyes but he agreed mentally. "What did you and Snape talk about?" Harry switched the topic.

"Oh nothing special just about our family" he said smirking and looking at harry from the corner of his eyes

Harry choked again at the words draco used. Draco grinned and rubbed his back "geez potter, you like choking that much huh?"he asked knowing that deep down he had fantasies about the words harry potter and choking a bit too much.

"Shut up" harry said, his voice raspy.

Draco chuckled. "He just told me that Dumbledore told him about our situation and asked him to make a tempus potion" harry nodded.

" he also said, he said and i quote 'don't fanthom that just because you are going to be related in the future due to your bad decisions that means your allowed to have physical and intimate relationship with him Draco, remember the pure blood rules and i hope i wouldn't have to repeat myself again because it honestly gives me physical pain to use the words intimate relation ship and potter in the same sentence'"

Harry gave a mertiful laugh feeling uncomfortable. "Where are the kids by the way Harry?" Draco asked "library with pansy and Hermione, i think we should head there soon since maybe Hermione has a class now"

Draco nodded and they went to the library