Quidditch

"Dad!" Lily said as she saw the emerging shadow of harry coming towards them.

The kids and pansy were sitting at one of the tables in the library. Pansy looked up at the boys and smirked "look who finally decided to stop cuddling"

Harry pressed his lips into a thin line and Draco shot her a glare. They both sat down on one of the chairs and lily came and sat next to harry.

Harry smiled at her. "Where's Hermione?" He then asked. "Oh Granger had muggle studies, why does she even take muggle studies shes a muggle for salzars sake!" Pansy said.

Harry shrugged "trust me Parkinson me and ron have been wondering the same thing for years"

"Dont you have a class pans?" Draco asked looking at her.

She shrugged "i don't care, it's not everyday i get to spend time with my nephew's" she said looking at the children.

Draco rolled his eyes "it's our OWL's this year pansy, they're important"

"Bloody hell father you haven't changed one bit" James said looking at Draco.

Pansy snorted and harry grinned. Draco rolled his eyes "why would I? I am marvelous" he said.

"Anyways" pansy started and forwarded a picture but it was upside down so they could only see the back of it "i captured a beautiful moment, your welcome"

Draco picked up the picture and looked at it, his eyes widened and he looked away passing harry the picture. Harry raised an eyebrow and looked at it.

Oh

It was him and Draco sleeping. This was of this morning. Dammit.

Pansy was smirking looking at their reaction. "Sooo, i got a good angle huh?" She said, Draco scrunched his nose.

"Ever heard of privacy pans?" He muttered.

She shook her head "privacy? Whose that? Never heard of her" she said shrugging

Draco let out a deep breath. And looked out of the window, it was a pleasent day, no clouds or anything.

Suddenly James groaned "i am so bloody bored for the past hour we've been here reading, this is beyond my level of tolerance"

Rose rolled her eyes "stop being dramatic james, this is fun, there are alot of ancient books here"

"As if they aren't in our Hogwarts" he said, "no there are not some of these books are actually transported to museum of magical belongings as they are so rare"

James looked at her annoyed. Suddenly Scorpius perked up "hey! Guys do you want to play quidditch?"

James stood up of his chair "yeah! Let's go"

Scorpius looked at his dad and father waiting for a reply. Draco and Harry looked at each other. A slow grin made its way onto Harry's face "okay"

"Yes!"

All of them went down to the quidditch pitch. "so we are going to divide in teams" james said "slytherins and gryffindors" he continued. Draco looked at harry and smirked "of course the rivalry must go on"

"But what about hugo and me!" lily said with a little pout. "hmm you two are too young to be flying alone" harry said "but i want to play too! and i am sure so does hugo" she said and looked at hugo who gave a little nod.

Harry sighed "how about you lily fly with uncle draco and hugo can fly with uncle harry" rose said. "Yes!" lily said jumping up and down "fine but we're gonna go slow" draco warned. "Duh father"