To Part Ways

last chapter whoop whoop

When the group came back from Hogsmeade, they were tired and wanted to rest as soon as possible but that wasnt the case on severus's watch.

"welcome back" they were greeted by the impassive and cold tone of severus snape as soon as they entered hogwarts.

"I hope you all had a fun day" he said with sarcasm laced in his voice. They looked at each other, draco cleared his throat. lily suddenly remembered something and went over to snape. He looked down at the little girl with no emotion. "Oh my god your severus?"

snape raised an eyebrow "yes i am miss potter"

"Pleasure to meet you" she said "dad says you were the bravest man he ever knew" she smiled "and you saved his life" she hugged snape's legs "so thank you" everybody looked at lily with wild eyes.

"Oh wait yeah!" scorpius said and ran to give snape a hug "your great uncle severus father says you played a huge role in teaching him potions"

"Wait i am coming too" James said and copied Scorpius's action giving Severus a hug but both of them were way too tiny to reach his level so they just hugged up to his stomach.

Snape looked bewildered as if he had never received such gratitude before. Harry and Draco were both surprised, Hermione was impressed, pansy was controlling her laugh and Ron, frankly Ron just looked possessed.

The kids broke the hug. "Oh and dad always said you liked father more, is there a reason for that?" james asked. Draco snorted, Snape opened his mouth to say something but didnt know what to say.

"Yeahhhh dad did say you took off way too many points from gryffindor" Scorpius said looking at snape. Someone help Snape.

Harry snickered "okay kids leave professor snape alone" he said. The mini potters laughed. Snape cleared his throat "yes thank you mister potter and if family reunion is now done i need to deliver a message headmaster has left for you"

"Okay...what is it?" draco asked. "he wants to see you all in his office" snape said "but why?" draco asked. "I am in no place to tell you about headmaster's requests mister Malfoy so i advice you see him soon" snape turned around and started walking away.

"Bye bye uncle severus!!" lily's voice echoed through the entire corridor. Snape looked back and pressed his lips into a line which was supposed to be a smile and then walked away.

"bloody hell what was that" ron spoke horrified. "Oh dont be dramatic ron" hermione said rolling her eyes "anyways why do you guys think dumbledore asked for us?" draco asked.

"Its probably about them" Hermione said pointing at the children. rest of them nodded and went over to dumbledore's office to meet him.

"sherbet lemon" harry said the password and knocked at the door.

"come in" Dumbledore's voice said from inside. harry opened the door slightly, lily was ahead of him when she yelled "DAD! FATHER!" and ran inside. "lily!" small harry said and went inside.

All of them couldnt believe what they saw. A grown up version of each and ever one of them except pansy. Adult harry and Adult draco went on their knees to hug lily. Scorpius and james also went into the hug.

Hugo looked at his parents and ran to them, so did rose. "Oh my god you guys are safe" adult hermione said and hugged her kids.

Young harry smiled warmly and looked at draco who mirrored his expression.

"Yes they are safe and sound miss granger- oh sorry miss granger weaseley" dumbledore said. Adult hermione smiled standing up. "and its all thanks to your younger selves over here" he continues. the adults turned their gaze towards the young fifth years.

"w-wow you looked so pretty in fifth year draco" adult harry spoke with a grin. Young harry and draco flushed. "looked?? past tense harry? do i not look pretty anymore" adult draco spoke dramatically.

"No thats not what i-" adult harry said but laughed. "nO tHats Not wHaT i" adult draco mimicked "you are an arse harry potter" he continued. "awh i am sorry" adult harry said.

"Oh my god you guys are unbelievable" adult hermione said and they shared a laugh. young hermione cleared his throat "uhm hi well if you guys dont mind me asking how did you...well come here?" she asked.

"Oh it was actually all thanks to draco he was the one who fought with the potion compony to export the tempus potion as soon as possible" adult hermione said with a sly smirk.

"I did not fought!" adult draco said. "oh you dont even start, this guy threated the lady to get the potion and we got a warning from her higher official about it" harry said shaking his head.

"good to know your still an arrogant git" young harry said to young draco.

"I am not!" both draco's said together.

The group laughed again at the idiocity of it all. "Dad, wheres teddy?" lily asked adult harry. "Oh, hes at home so we have someone to help just in case something goes wrong" he said and lily nodded.

"Sooo uhmm what now?" Young harry asked. "Well we are just waiting the effect of the potion to wear off so we can all go back to our time" adult draco answered to young harry who nodded.

"Okay quick question, why in the merlin's name we like snape in the future??" young ron asked. The adults looked at at each other with sad faces. "He's just misunderstood" adult hermione answered. (a/n i like snape okay leave me alone)

Young ron scoffed "your barking he's been at our throats since day one"

"Dont worry mate it took me time to understand it too" adult ron said.

"And before i forget" adult draco said looking at james "you are in huge trouble when we get back young man" he said in a serious tone. Uh oh James looked at his dad for help but adult harry just shook his head "i am on draco with this one james, you did put all of your friends, siblings and yourself in danger." James groaned.

"Harry, guys we only have a few minutes till the potion runs out" adult hermione spoke. "i cant wait to go home mum" rose said.

"awh man do you guys have to go? i wanted to spend more time with you all" pansy said. "yeah me too" young harry said sadly and the others noddded. "sadly we do" adult draco said.

"so uhm arent you guys gonna give any moral of the story to us? or like a life lesson? like what happens in the books" young ron said raising his eyebrows. Young hermione face palmed.

Adult harry and draco chuckled. "No ron, your wayy to smart for us to give you any 'life lesson' " adult draco said smirking. Young ron's eyes windend. "bloody hell am i hearing things or did malfoy just complimented me?"

"hes being sarcastic you tosspot" adult ron grumbled. "Hey!" young ron said.

"dont worry mini ron this adult one isnt any better than you right now" adult hermione said.

Both the ron's were confused. Adult harry rolled his eyes playfully. Young hermione smirked and both the draco's laughed lightly.

Suddenly the adults started fading. "W-what is happening to you guys" young harry said panicking. "oh dont worry we are just going back" adult hermione spoke in a hurry "Hold on tight to us kids" she continued.

"Oh well i guess i will give you guys a life lesson just be with each other and believe in yourself! especially you mini me!" Adult harry said quickly.

"Y-yeah" young harry said perplexed. "Bye everyone! bye mister dumbledore!" rose said. "Yes bye all the past us and dumbledore" adult draco said, "Bye mini dad and father" lily, scorpius and james said all together and that was the last thing they heard before they faded into nothingness.

The 5th years looked horrified. "they are gonna be alright right??" hermione asked dumbledore who smiled "of course miss granger they must have already reached their homes"

Harry looked down feeling a little empty, draco squeezed his hand. Harry looked up and smiled. For once in his life he actually was excited to see his future.

A future in which they were together.