{ONE}

Since my friends, Adrianna and Carter are still close to the triplets. Even after what happened in 8th grade. Since I'm good with them, I have to be good with them. Except for Matt. I won't settle to do that. Never.

Matt and me used to actually be very close. Closer than I ever was with Nick and Chris. But things happen and people change. I didn't mind though. Being able to just insult back and forth with Matt is easy. I have so many negative thoughts about him.

"Blair you coming" I hear from Carter. We have to go meet up at the park for some reason. I'm pretty sure Nick and Carter have a thing, and with Adrianna being Cupid, she needs to set it up.

"Ya whatever" I follow them on the rest of our walk.

"You know you don't need to interact with him. Just ignore him" Adrianna is always trying to be a peacekeeper. But either way, one of us will say something and the other will answer.

When we get there, the three boys are already sitting at a picnic table. I death stare at Matt and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Hey guys, I think you let a gremlin follow you" Matt refers to me.

"It's crazy that you don't think I'll hit you" I warn. His grin is wide at me.

"Is that a promise?" He teases.

"Ya, I promise to kick my foot right up your a-"

"Let's all sit down" Carter cuts me off.

I'm forced to stay there until they actually get up to the playground next to us. I sort of just linger around. I'm not very good at being social. Matt and Chris were in some kind of hit and run battle and were going back and forth.

"Why are we here" I ask Adrianna impatiently.

"You know why. Just have some fun" she answers me with her usual calming voice.

Before I can complain, a shove from behind sends me to the ground. By the snarky laugh that I hear after, I know who exactly just shoved me. I get up and face Matt.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He really just pushed me.

"It was an accident. You know we were running around. Not my fault your too dumb to move out of the way" he shrugs his shoulders.

I fake nod until I push him out of no where. He doesn't expect it, so he stumbles onto the ground. "Whoops" I say, taunting him. He grabs my hand and throws me to the ground with him.

"Ooh, you are so done" I say, feeling my anger rise up. I take a fist of the soft wood chips on the ground and smear it on his face. He spits the ones in his mouth and pushes me back. Matt stands up quickly, getting the high ground. I stand up too, but not before taking another fist of wood chips.

"Throw it. I dare you" he edges me on and I do throw it. He dodged most of it and grabs his own handful of wood chips. I don't have the time to get more wood chips so I run. Up the stairs of the playground area until Im at the top of the slide.

Insta

Adri_Adamz

Liked by: chris

Liked by: chris.Sturniolo, Nicholas.Sturniolo, Flare.Blair and 7,345 others

Adri_Adamz park was fun. (Blair ran up a slide to avoid Matt)

Tagged- @Flare.Blair, @Mathew.Sturniolo, @Christopher.Sturniolo, @Nicholas.Sturniolo, @Carter.Brownn

user Matt and Blair are def secretly friends
@Flare.Blair No.

@Nicholas.Sturniolo Lame fight fr

user Blair is so pretty 🫶
↳ @Matthew.Sturniolo Matt*
↳ @Flare.Blair they said me🖕🏻🥰