{TEN}

I wake up in the same spot, but I hear noise from outside the door. Sounds like everyone is up in the kitchen, making breakfast. I must have fell asleep before Matt even came back last night.

Getting up, everything from last night slips it's way back into my brain. How we had made up. I guess they probably don't know I'm even in here. Do they even know I'm in the house at all?

Before I can reach the door, it's opens and Matt slips in. He stops when he sees me awake.

"Oh, your awake now" he says out loud. I nod. "I told them that you were here but in the guest room. Just so you know or whatever" a dorky smile appears on his face. I nod for the second time. He walks towards me, kisses me on the cheek and continues to his closet.

"Ok I'll be out there then" I say before opening the door and getting out quickly. I walk quickly to enter the kitchen where everyone is.

"Oh hey Blair" Adrianna noticed me. I smile and nod to everyone and I see them all sitting around while Chris and Adrianna make pancakes. I lean on the fridge, listening to their conversation. Matt still hasn't come out, so he is probably changing.

Once the food is ready, we all sit at an actual table and start to eat. Adrianna sits next to me and starts talking.

"Sorry Matt had to drive you yesterday. I totally would have hung out with you or whatever" she leans in to say. 

"We didn't drive. I walked" I answer.

"You what?" She says with a face of disgust and surprise.

"Well I started walking and he insisted that he was gonna follow. It was pretty annoying" I roll my eyes.

"Firstly- why the hell would you walk? Just get a ride?" She looks at me like I was crazy.

"I would rather walk than be in the car with him alone" I answer plainly.

"And he followed? That Matt. The one who quite literally hates your guts. Who you fight with everyday?" She asks dumbfounded.

"Yeah. He insisted. I told him to basically just fuck off but whatever" I lean back into my chair. I see her pondering next to me.

"Alright then..." she just agreed. As she says that, Matt walks into the room. Butterflies immediately fly in my stomach. It's so sweet that he can still make me this excited to see him. When he walks past us, his admiring glare doesn't stop once to see if anyone is looking. I bite my lips so I don't smile.

Just as it was silently communicated, all the boys get up to go to Chris's room to play whatever video game. Me and Adrianna just looked at each other.

"Well I guess we should go join then" she rolls her eyes and pushes her chair back to get up. I nod and follow her. Everyone is hanging out in Chris's room when I stop at the doorframe. I see all the quick looks Matt gives me. I leave to go downstairs to get a snack because I'm already hungry again.

I'm pretty sure no one notices because everyone is inside on the bed or floor watching whoever is playing. Once I get downstairs, I skim the pantry for anything good. Then, I jump a little from hands wrapping around my waist. I spin, fully ready to hit someone. But it's just Matt, who snuck downstairs after me.

"I was about to hit you, you know" I warn him. He hasn't moved his hands, and we are just standing very close.

"Good thing you turned around then" he kisses me. I look around to see if anyone else has came down here. I look back to him and I see his know it all glance. He probably checked already to see if their is anyone there. I run my hand through his hair, while he focuses on me. I wrap my hands over his neck and lean on him, tired. I feel him kiss the top of my head.