{SEVEN}

I woke up on my couch, in his arms. We hadn't planned for this. Matt was supposed to go home last night. I shake him, getting him up.

"What?" His sleepy voice asks.

"We fell asleep" I remind him.

"Shit" he sits up quickly. He gets out his phone and I see text message notifications.

"Nick and Chris are blowing up my phone" he holds his Home Screen of notifications up to me. He puts his jacket on and gives me a kiss.

"Bye"

"Bye" I watch him hurry out the door.

Matt

I didn't mean to sleep over her house. But I also didn't mind. Because now, today, when we were all supposed to hangout, I wasn't able to even smile at her.

I entered the house to Nick, Chris and Carter sitting around in the living room. Chris noticed first and then the other two do too.

"Where the fuck were you?"
"What the hell?"
"These guys were panicking because you weren't here"

What do I say? I tried to think of something in the car, but it went blank.

"Uh,...I just woke up really early" I assumed they didn't notice I was gone until this morning.

"Why?" Chris asks in a judgmental tone.

"I was hungry"

"We have food"

"I wanted Dunkin"

"Ok, whatever. Personally I'm not waking up for no donuts" Nick says side eyeing me. I just shrugged.

"Your in your same clothes as yesterday" Chris points out before I can sit down. Well shit. I can't help but stand there awkwardly.

"So?" I ask innocently.

"So? It's weird. Like even the jacket?" Chris points to me. I fake confusion.

"Who gives a fuck?" I just sit down.

"Well I already know Adrianna will tell you to fix it when she and Blair come over" the mention of her name gives me a slight flutter in my heart.

"Of course you would know that" I scoff.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Chris asks with attitude. I just laugh a little to myself and I see Carter does the same.

Blair

After Matt left, I got myself changed before Adrianna came to pick me up. She walked into my bedroom, unannounced.

"Hey" I say as I'm already ready to go. I'm not really sure why she chose to get dropped off here. Or why she always does. It's not like that much a difference. The triplets house is like 5-6 houses down. So it's just a quick walk.

We both leave, starting our walk.

"So what did you plan anyway?" I ask her as we pass the large green house whose fence is completely broken.