ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ

◦⬫⋆°∘⍣♫◦⬫⋆°∘☊⍣.✮.𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭✮°∘☊◦⬫⋆°∘⍣♫◦⬫⋆°∘⍣.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"This is looking like a contest of who can act like they care less, but I liked it better when you were on my side"

𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮- 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬
"I should hate you, I feel stupid, like I almost crashed my car"

𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲
"Fight or flight? I'd rather lie than tell you I'm in love with you"

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐊𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐫
"Oh I love it and I hate it at the same time, you and I drink the poison from the same vine"

𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥- 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲
"there's things I wanna say to you but I'll just let you live"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain"

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"Our secret moments in a crowded room. They got no idea about me and you"

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"They say the road gets hard and you get lost when you're led by a blind faith. But we might just get away with it"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"You said I have to trust more freely, but diesel is desire, you were playing with fire. And maybe it's the past that's talking"

𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?- 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬
"Do I wanna know if this feeling flows both way?"

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬- 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬
"Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought"

𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞- 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨
"But I say that I hate you with a smile on my face"

𝐌𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"You had to kill me but it killed you just the same. Cursing my name, wishing I stayed. You turned into your worst fears. And you're tossing blame, drunk on this pain. Crossing out the good years"

𝑪𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕- 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒖𝒔
"but we don't have to talk about it. I can walk you home and practice method acting"

𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈- 𝐇𝐨𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐫
"Fell in love with the fire long ago"

𝐂𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"I've got some tricks up my sleeve. Takes one to know one, your a cowboy like me"

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"You can hear it in the silence. You can feel it on the way home. You can see it with the lights out. You are in love"

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"And I can still see it all (in my mind) all of you, all of me (intertwined) I once believed love would be (black and white) but it's golden"

𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"Remember when we couldn't take the heat? I walked out and said 'I'm setting you free'  But the monsters turned out to be just trees when the sun came up you were looking at me"

𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"And isn't it just so pretty to think all along there was some invisible string, tying you to me?"

𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"'I love you' ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?"

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧- 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲
"'Cause I like to love to love to love to love you. I hate to hate to hate to hate to hate you"

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"And I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and drag me head first, fearless. And I don't know why but with you, I'd dance. In a storm in my best dress, Fearless"

𝐇𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"Argumentative, antithetical dream girl"

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭- 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
"I want to wear his initial on a chain round my neck. Not because he owns me. But 'cause he really knows me"

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞- 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬
"Comfortable silence is so overrated"

𝟒𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫- 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐧!
"Living in the past is my specialty"