{THREE}

(Texts between Nick and Adrianna)

Nick

Omg. R u awake?

Yess wuts up?

Look what I fuckin
found when I woke up:

Omg leaving my room    right now                   |

Omg leaving my room
  right now                   |

Adrianna left her room immediately, but still hopping over Carter. She found Nick in the living room sitting on the ground with everyone else around him asleep. Including Matt and Blair up close to each other themselves.

"This is the most calm they have ever been" Adrianna didn't waste time to take her own picture to annoy Blair with later.

"I mean...they are both gonna be mad when they wake up" Nick explains. Adrianna nodded, still not comprehending the situation. It was quite weird seeing them close and not arguing. It was also pretty peaceful.

"I can't even imagine a world where this type of thing would happen purposefully" Adrianna expressed. They didn't bother waking Chris or Carter up. They also didn't dare wake up Matt or Blair. No one felt like breaking up that big of fight.

"Let's not bother showing Chris or Carter this. Matt and Blair would be even more pissed. Well unless they wake up...but if not" Nick warned. Adrianna nodded in agreement. Taking a picture of this? Bad. Showing it to everyone else? It might just be sudden death.

"Well I'm gonna go make breakfast. Join me?" Adrianna asked hopefully. Nick got up, signaling he was going with her. They both got to the kitchen and got out the mix for pancakes and waffles. Nick mostly sat there while Adrianna cooked.

Blair
I woke up with more weight than usual on me. The smell of...strawberries? Then the view of a whole human on me was realized. It was Matt. This idiot was sound asleep on me. At least he didn't snore. I mean, how did this even happen?

What do I do? He would definitely wake up if I moved. I just know he would blame me or tease me for this. I looked to the ground to see only Chris there and Nick gone. So he was up? He had saw...this? At least he knew better than to wake us up. Hopefully Matt would wake up, get off, and we could all pretend like this never happened.

I decided to just stay still and let Matt wake up "first". I just lay there, with basically a whole new layer of a blanket on top of me. Not on top of me, but basically. We were close enough so that I could hear when he breathed. That type of close. He was much better when he has his mouth shut, that's for sure.