39

AMIR

Me and Adora had a mutual friendship, we both made money and cared for Kehlani. With some convincing she gave me the address of the Air BnB and gave me time to see my girl.

Regardless of anything she would always be mine.

And no nigga will change that.

After seeing them pictures all over my feed, I had to come over. I wasn't at the level to have planes ready for me but I knew a lot of people, a lot of successful people.

So I was in Miami pretty quickly.

And now I was at least 10 feet from Kehlani who was now walking towards me with a lethal expression on her face.

She wasn't happy but neither was I.

"Why are you here? Why do you always think you can show up whenever?" She roars and I step back slightly.

"You think i'm letting you go knowing I didn't do anything?" I ask her but she stays quiet.

"I love you 'Lani, I love you so damn much and I promise I didn't do anything with them girls." I tell her and she shudders at the 'love' part.

I realised I said it too and we both stare at each other, not really knowing what to say.

"You wanna see? You wanna see what really happened?" I ask her before passing her my phone.

Za had cameras all around the spot and luckily, she was able to pull out the footage of the night of the club for me.

She watches at least twice before looking up at me with even sadder eyes.

"I told you ma, I would never do you like that." I say in a calmer voice.

"You still stayed in the room." She scoffs before slamming the phone into my chest.

"Ba- baby I was high as fuck I swear as soon as I was done I was going to leave." I reply but she shakes her head.

"It's done Amir, it's over."

"You breaking up with me for some shit I didn't do?" I question.

"You knew what it was when you went in there and sat down." She retorts.

"Why the fuck you acting like I ain't stand up in the beginning to leave? Like I ain't tell them I had a girl at home even though you were the one that said that we wasn't together anyway? Huh?"

I sigh before rubbing my face with both hands. Once my sight is restored I see tears in her eyes.

Kehlani never cried, i've probably seen her cry like twice. Most shit either didn't faze her or she just acted hard in front of everybody, I didn't know why.

"It hurts Amir." She says before tears cascade down her face and her voice falls into a huge sob.

I pull her in for a hug and her arms coat me in warmth. She's always so warm.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you." I whisper as I rub her back slowly. The more I say it, the more natural it seems.

I hated hearing this, knowing i'm the reason. Knowing I should've stayed home as soon as I was done with Za.

"I can't be with you Amir." She whispers back in between sniffing.

"Why?"

"We've been through this enough times." She replies against my shoulder.

"And ima keep coming back for you every..single..time." I say.

"You really love me?" She asks me which causes me to smile.

"With my whole heart." I say before kissing her forehead. I wipe her tears with my thumb and kiss her cheek this time.

She leans closer and pecks my lips twice before hugging me again.

"I'm sorry I hurt you baby."

"Aye Kehlani." Dion says as he walks into the empty hallway but pauses once he sees us.

"I'll talk to you later okay?" She turns to him and my jaw starts to clench.

"Yo you good?" Dion squints.

"She's cool." I reply, pulling Kehlani closer to me.

"I'm good Dion, thanks for asking." She says, ignoring me.

He gives her a nod before looking at me and walking away.

"About him-"

"Don't start." She sighs, looking up to me.

"Who is he?"

"I met him last night, he's a friend of Adora and I guess fans got excited when we were talking." She replies.

"Y'all didn't do anything?" I ask and she looks at me with a mug before scoffing. "I'm sorry, that's my fault."

"Look what are you gonna do now?" She asks me and I shrug.

"I planned to go back with my girlfriend but I don't think she's gonna let that happen." I say sarcastically.

"Yeah, she's not." She replies.

"You forgive me?" I ask her, intertwining my fingers with her.

"I think so."

Good enough for me.

"I'm gonna go back go New York and I hope when you're back, you come over." I say with a smile.

"We'll see Amir."

I pull her closer again before kissing her and she returns one as her arms wrap around my neck.

"Im gonna see you in two days?" I ask her before kissing her neck.

"I don't know yet." She replies before a moan escapes her lips.

"Ima see you." I smirk and she cracks a small smile. Pretty ass.

"How did you even get here?" She asks as she pulls away.

"Ill do anything for you mama." I chuckle and so does she.

"When are you leaving?"

"Why you want me to stay?" I ask her as I lick my lips.

"No, no I do not."

"I'm leaving today." I tell her.

"See you in two days." She replies and I smile.

"See you later ma." I chuckle before kissing her once more.

I really love the fuck out of that girl.

Such a ass chapter but i'm writing another book and all my ideas for this one have gone down the drain.