59

KEHLANI

Tiffany blue flowers, the ones I love. He places them on the kitchen counter before pecking my lips. Twice, like he always does.

"Thank you my love." I say, hiding my smile. I was still mad at him, but I loved him and we was forever. That was for sure.

"If you had to pick to go to one country right now, what would it be?" He asks me and I think for a while. He wasnt slick with his question at all.

"Spain!"I say a little more excited than I expected and he just laughs.

"I got you."

In LA Amir got much more tattoos, five now. He was topless and now that they were healed, they looked so damn good.

He looked so damn good.

"When's your cousins daughters birthday again? In like a week right?" He asks me.

"In two days," I correct and he nods. "You still wanna go to that?"

"Ain't that what you wanted?" He asks me. "So yeah, I want to go."

"Hmm, okay."

"I don't know shit about them, tell me something I gotta know."  He replies and I think for a while before the memories come flooding back, making me smile to myself.

"One of my uncles only have one ball apparently, I don't know if it's true though and he's always getting violated for it, one of my cousins is DL and he is still yet to come out even though we all know he's gay, my uncle has five kids with five different baby mothers and they all bad as hell and then there's a auntie that can't cook for shit but is always bringing food." I explain and he follows with each word.

"That's not too bad compared to the family drama I had, I can handle that." He replies causing me to chuckle.

"We'll see baby."

"Why you all dressed up? You ain't going nowhere special." He says, gripping my ass from over the counter.

"Just say I look good and go on about your day." I chuckle, checking myself out in the mirror.

"You look too fucking good," He replies as he stands behind me. "Let me fuck you over this counter right now."

"Ajani is gonna wake up in like 5 minutes, I should go before he sees me." I say, ignoring what he said.

Honestly I needed to leave before Ajani woke up, this would be the first time i'd be away from him and I was dreading it deep down.

"Mhm I love you." He pulls me to him so i'm facing him.

"I love you too." I smile before kissing him which isn't the usual kiss. This kiss is far from innocent. This kiss makes you wanna fuck and go for rounds.

So I stop it before it leads to that and makes me late. I peck his lips once more before pulling away.

"Made me hard and you're gonna leave just like that." He scoffs. I can tell he's trying so hard to look mad, he forgets I know him so well.

"You're not even- bye husband." I tell him before kissing him once more, just because I know i'll miss him.

"Goodbye my beautiful wife."

"Baby free, man free, what's better than shopping with money that's not ours?" Adora smiles before putting some nigga's card back in her purse.

"Now you're foul for that because you know Kasey likes you." I chuckle, shaking my head.

"Let's not talk about how you purposely put all these niggas in Amir's face." She says and I think for a while.

"Now Dion was a accident, the only person I liked seeing him get mad over was Zeke." I reply.