🌺chapter 1 🌺

*A king without a crown*

Birla Mansion,

At 5 : 30 in morning ,a beautiful girl with innocent face got up from bed get fresh up and do pooja and move to kitchen...After 10 minutes a young,handsome,muscular man came and shout..

..? : Akshara..shoes...

The girl is AKSHARA and the man is ABHIMANYU

Akshara ran and gave shoes to abhimanyu...

He wear them and went for his morning run..

Akshara again moved to kitchen and continue her work...

After completing the dishes..she looked at clock it was 7..she sighed and move to a room....

The room was very messy and on a lavish bed a teen boy is sleeping...its been 3 years since was married..and akash was only 14 she share a unbreakable bond with akash..

Akshara : Akki..get up..9 baj gaya..tumhara bhai dining table se chilla raha hai...

Akash woke up with a jerk ..with out saying anything run to washroom..

Akshara brust out laughing...

Akash immediately realised and come out...

Akash : bhabhi...!!

Akshara : tu roz ek he cheez kaise belive karte hai akki..itna stupid kyu ho...

Akash : haan..yeh koi mazak waala cheez hai kya...mere dar yeh hai ki ek din bhai sach mein gussa hogaya aur mein mazak samaj raha toh...he horrified at that thought...

Akshara : toh roz time pe uta karo...

Aksah huffed and went to fresh up...

Akshara shook head and start cleaning the messy room....

By the time abhimanyu came back and yelled again..

Abhimanyu : Akshara mere coffee....

Akshara ran..whenever she heard abhimanyu shout her body atomatically run...

She rushed and give him his coffee...

Abhimanyu took that and said..

Abhimanyu : mere blue file nikalo ...

She nodded and rushed...

Abimanyu : And call that Akash to breakfast..

Akshara : haan...

After sometime when akshara is setting dining table akash came near her and hold her duppata..

Akash : bhabhi..poochon na bhaiya se ..

Akshara : kya...?

Akash : areh..kal raath bola na aapko friend ke birthday..sab ja rahe hai..

Akshara : akki..tere bhai nahin maanega yaar..the party ends at 9..he never let you stay at that time outside..

Akash : bhabhi i will came back at 7..

Akshara was about to say something but they heard abhimanyu foot steps...akash immediately sat on his chair...akshara also make everything perfect...the servents also got alerted..

He came and sat on his chair he was fully ready the office apperence of him made everyone scared..he looked like a king...

When they started...akash signaled akshara to ask and akshara shook her head..abhimanyu didnt even lift his head yet asked..

Abhimanyu : kuch baath karne hai ..